Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Other Revo shooters at the MCRC Toys for Tots?

paul788

Anyone else shooting roundgun at the TFT match in Columbia SC? Me and Tony need some more wheelie shooters to play against. Hoping to see six or more.

Paul

Eddie(EEH), Greg M. and I will be there. I think they have 7 or 8. I asked Linda to put me with the Rev. shooters. See you there. :cheers:

Greg Q

Edited by Greg Q

Well look for the guy shooting the Ruger Alaskan loaded with .45 Colt and that will be me. I'll shoot mediocre enough to make the rest of you guys look good. :goof:

It will be fun to have a good sized group of revolver shooters at a match. :D

See Y'all there. B)

:):):)

We have 12 Revolver Shooters signed up for Toys for Tots.

That is more than 7 of the Area matches this year! (Area 8 had 13. Attendance by Revos at all others was dismal).

The current plan is for most of those Revo's to shoot together on the same squad (a few have squad requests that will prevent me from adding them to the Revolver squad). Last names of Wheel gun attendees:

Alex

Beck

Boggus

Burns

Huey

Hughes

Johansen

Melson

Penrod

Queen

Thomas

Wingard

The match is full & I have 7 shooters on a waiting list (none of those 7 are planning to shoot Revolver ;) )

Linda Chico (L-2035)

2008 Toys for Tots Match Statistician

PS: the match has been re-named the Tim Daugherty Memorial Toys for Tots Match, as a tribute to my late husband.

That is more than 7 of the Area matches this year! (Area 8 had 13. Attendance by Revos at all others was dismal).

The current plan is for most of those Revo's to shoot together on the same squad (a few have squad requests that will prevent me from adding them to the Revolver squad). Last names of Wheel gun attendees:

Alex

Beck

Boggus

Burns

Huey

Hughes

Johansen

Melson

Penrod

Queen

Thomas

Wingard

The match is full & I have 7 shooters on a waiting list (none of those 7 are planning to shoot Revolver ;) )

Linda Chico (L-2035)

PS: the match has been re-named the Tim Daugherty Memorial Toys for Tots Match, as a tribute to my late husband.

WOW!!!!! :surprise:

This might be the first time that I have been on a squad that has a majority of revolver shooters. :lol: I won't know what to do with myself. :D

Alex

Beck

Boggus

Burns

Huey

Hughes

Johansen

Melson

Penrod

Queen

Thomas

Wingard

Linda Chico (L-2035)

WOW!!!!! :surprise:

This might be the first time that I have been on a squad that has a majority of revolver shooters. :lol: I won't know what to do with myself. :D

If we could all shoot as good as Devon, we would be the fastest squad there.

VRMN 1 did NOT get lucky in the match. He earned that first place. The drawing is another matter. Dewey the lucky dog will be there and will claim the top prize like always.

Paul

I won the Sabre Defence AR last year. That was the begining of a long winning streak for me.

The AR, a Tactical Solutions custom 10/22, a VERY NICE range bag, and other stuff.

I think that a good time will be had by all. Maybe people seeing that many revolver shooters at the match will draw some more to try the division.

I am almost (but not quite :P ) Tempted to bring out my S&W 625-8 for the match. I just have too much fun shooting my Ruger Alaskan. :lol: I am not even going to worry about the overall revolver standings, and shoot the best I can that day. :D

I would enjoy finishing ahead of as many auto shooters my performance that day allows. :goof:

Edited by Blueridge

• 2 weeks later...

To all the folks on Sqaud 5, thanks for making this such a great match.

12 revolver shooters. WOW!

The top 3 finishers were seperated by less than 1/2 of a percentage point.

GreggQ 100.000

Me 99.888

Devon 99.57something

Match points were just about as close.

I was happy to see that my accuracy in general was up there with the top guys, now my speed is another matter entirely. :goof:

With the equipment that I use it is akin to "ice skating uphill", but I do have fun with it. :roflol: I do have a S&W 625 in .45 ACP that I could use, but as a co-worker of mine suggested I like the road less traveled when it comes to lots of things. :lol:

I hope to shoot with as many of you as possible over the upcoming year. :D

I was happy to see that my accuracy in general was up there with the top guys, now my speed is another matter entirely. :goof:

With the equipment that I use it is akin to "ice skating uphill", but I do have fun with it. :roflol: I do have a S&W 625 in .45 ACP that I could use, but as a co-worker of mine suggested I like the road less traveled when it comes to lots of things. :lol:

I hope to shoot with as many of you as possible over the upcoming year. :D

Blueridge,

You shot that Ruger extremely well. I hope you had as much fun as the rest of us. I had a great time shooting with all the revolvers. We all had our good and bad stages, but as long as we all had fun. :cheers:

Greg

I had a great time also-- winners were so close wish I could do as good -- glad to meet all of you -- and that little RUGER was cool good shot with a little gun--I got to praticeeeeee-Eddie

until we meet again-- :cheers::cheers:

GreggQ 100.000

Me 99.888

Devon 99.57something

This is when it gets good with scores that close. I watched ya'll shoot the last two stages and you guys looked pretty smooth.

GreggQ 100.000

Me 99.888

Devon 99.57something

This is when it gets good with scores that close. I watched ya'll shoot the last two stages and you guys looked pretty smooth.

I had a very good time shooting with you all in squad 5, I hope to see you guys soon. Greg, Anthony, I had a blast losing to ya!!