Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2009 Indiana Single Stack/Production

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jake, I'm sure that this match will run as smooth as the last couple matches I've been to in Indiana. Let me be the first to thank you and your crew for working so hard so we can have fun. :cheers:

I hope it goes smooth. Someone do a good weather dance. If you cannot promise warm I will settle for dry.

Hey shooters. I live virtually next door to my buddy who owns Bootheel Bullets. If any of you need hard cast lead bullets, I can pick them up and bring them with me to the match saving you shipping. If you need something special, soft, extra hard, get with Steve soon and he should be able to accomodate you by the time I leave for Riley on Saturday. Check out his website and let me or Steve know anything you want me to bring. SEE YOU AT THE MATCH! Greg

http://bootheelbullets.com/

Does anyone know how long it takes to drive from Terre Haut to the range (i.e., what time do I have to get out of bed)? :yawn:

Darren

I think I'm meeting friends at 7am to get to the range around noonish....oh wait your already there lol.

I think I'm meeting friends at 7am to get to the range around noonish....oh wait your already there lol.

:roflol: ......I found the d-erections...it appears the answer is about 15 minutes.

It should be less than that. 5-10 depending on the hotel.

Looking at the weather forecast.... Jake are you supplying the snorkel for all of the Sat. shooters??

WOW ....disregard prev. post just checked the expected weather and now it show partialy sunny and 62 for Sat. with the rain now being forecast for Sunday.

Looking at the weather forecast.... Jake are you supplying the snorkel for all of the Sat. shooters??

WOW ....disregard prev. post just checked the expected weather and now it show partialy sunny and 62 for Sat. with the rain now being forecast for Sunday.

Don't know whos forecast you're looking at but mine still says just 30% chance on Sunday with cloudy skys. Saturday looks like it is still wet.

Don't know whos forecast you're looking at but mine still says just 30% chance on Sunday with cloudy skys. Saturday looks like it is still wet.

Yep, 3 days 3 differant forecast's. Guess I'll pack winter gear, wet gear and anything else I can think of.

Yep, 3 days 3 differant forecast's. Guess I'll pack winter gear, wet gear and anything else I can think of.

It is Indiana in Spring, you may get to experience 4 season in one day!!!

Just adds to the excitment of the match!!!

Coach and I are heading to the range early 8am tomorrow with the help of Mr. Ball to start setting up stages to beat the weather. We will be ready to roll on Saturday

See ya at the range

I'm shooting on Sunday in squad 7, I've got about 3450 115gr Precision polymer coated bullets(the black bullet) that I no longer need because I'm shooting all .40 now. I'll bring them if anyone wants them for $185. Let me know. Greg

I'm shooting on Sunday in squad 7, I've got about 3450 115gr Precision polymer coated bullets(the black bullet) that I no longer need because I'm shooting all .40 now. I'll bring them if anyone wants them for $185. Let me know. Greg

I'll take them.

I guess Jake knows what he is talking about with the weather. Saturday looks like rain and Sunday starts off with snow showers. Man, this is going to be an adventure if for no other reason than because of the weather. I'll see ya'll there.

I guess Jake knows what he is talking about with the weather. Saturday looks like rain and Sunday starts off with snow showers. Man, this is going to be an adventure if for no other reason than because of the weather. I'll see ya'll there.

Or it could all just blow right over and be sunny?!?!?

Coach, Mr. Ball, Mark Lorey and myself were at the range today

6 of the 7 stages are built, just need the finishing touches and a little debugging

only 1 more to complete the build on.

I designed half the stages and still can't figure out how to shoot a couple of them!!!

Stage 1 Speedy Sideways

Stage 2 Snappy Standards

Stage 3 Dirty Deeds

Stage 4 I'd Rather You Just Said Thank You

Stage 5 There Is No Crying In Baseball

Stage 6 Bad Moon on the Rise

Stage 7 Standing in the Woods

I will tell that Coach is a devious bastard when it comes to putting a stage together!!