Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2009 KY State Multigun

The 2009 KY State Multigun will be held again at Owensboro Rifle and Pistol Club in Lewisport, KY on May 22 and 23. RO's and staff will shoot on Friday the 22nd and competitors will shoot on Saturday May 23. If you need to shoot on Friday let me know as there should be a few slots open for vendors and special cases. Match hotel has not been decided yet and any match news I get will be posted here.

Range website: http://orpci.org/

See you guys soon!

Chris Conley

Edited by Chris Conley

Corey,

Are you trying to be funny ???? :devil:

Hop

Me no....everybody knows I'm not funny in the slightest :roflol:

Glad your back its been boreing around here with you gone working and stuff lol.

Edited by steel1212

This is a fun match and shouldn't be missed. I've been for the past 3 years and will be there this year. The people who put on the match are just great, the stages are thought out and challenging, and last years prize table was their best yet.

• 1 month later...

I can't wait! This match was one of the funnest 3-guns I shot last year, and this year I will be well! (not just 5 weeks out of back surgury) If you can make it to this match DO SO!!! I will be there! Kurt Miller

Well Curt, since your brit boyfriend won't be able to make it, maybe i can do it with you. i just looked at my work schedule and the city has graciously given me a paid day off on that weekend, so I off from thursday till tuesday, I think I can fit it in.

trapr

Applications?

I'm at work right now but I'll speak with Gary in the morning so he can get the apps posted. Good to see a bunch of the same folks coming back!! I'll figure out a way to get the Texas Roadhouse discount coupons out to all the shooters. And yes we'll have the peanuts again and I working on getting twice as many. We ran out pretty quick last year. We'll also have water at the range, but please sure to bring some yourself. We went thru over 500 bottles last year but ran out. Any questions feel free so contact me email or cell phone.

Chris C.

conley270@bellsouth.net

270-570-4016

Well !!!!! :surprise: :surprise guess I asked for that ???? <_<

I don't know, I'll check my calendar to see if I have time to start a "beginner". :cheers:

Hop

LOL, never understood why I'm so bad with a gun that scatters lead.....probably the fact that I have it in my mind that it scatters lead and I don't have to aim....go figure.

I just checked again as well. On the opening page it shows as the 22-23rd, but on the Schedule page it says 30-31st.

Steve

Ok, is this on the 22-23rd or 30-31st like the site says?

Steve

I just checked the web-site and it shows the match dates as the 22-23

It is May 22 and 23.(current club president) Sorry the schedule in our website is for 2008, we have not posted the 2009 schedule yet. We should get something up on our website very soon.

www.orpci.org

Edited by elynch2007