Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

The Infinity Area 5 Championship

I have closed the online squading for match. I am close to being full for Saturday and Sunday. I am calling the unsquadded shooters to get them squadded. If you have not sent in your application and want to shoot the match please email me to see if and where I have room.

My email is infinityarea5@gmail.com

Edited by Carl Provan

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have closed the online squading for match. I am close to being full for Saturday and Sunday. I am calling the unsquadded shooters to get them squadded. If you have not sent in your application and want to shoot the match please email me to see if and where I have room.

My email is infinityarea5@gmail.com

Email sent...

The last day for a match refund is Friday June 5, 2009. All requests after Friday will be rejected.

I have very few slots for the match, if you are still interested please email me at infinityarea5@gmail.com

Carl Provan

Carl

Can we buy an extra lunch at the range?

Were you there last year? :huh:

You wont need an extra lunch. They were big enough to share with a friend, but tasty enough to eat the whole damn thing yourself! :lol:

What Chris said. Yes if needed, we will have extra lunch available at a small charge.

We're going need to bring our ponchos! Fun in the mud according to the weather predictions, but then again they are never right! What a job; weatherman, it doesn't matter if your right or wrong.

The match book is being posted here and on USPSA.

Please look it over. We are not printing a hard copy to give to the shooters.

The range conditions are very good. South Kent Sportsmans Club is located near the sand dunes. There is a lot of sand at the range. For those that remember last years rains. 10 min after the rain stopped the range was dry.

Match_book_09.pdf

I will be shooting on Friday & will be arriving in Dorr on Thursday afternoon. Will I be able to look at the stages on Thursday before the match? Thanks, RePete

We will be at the range and the range will be open for inspection. I don't know when we will leave the range and lock the gate. If you want to look the stages over get there in the afternoon.

Did'nt see any squad schedule for the friday shooters. Please post or have available at the range. Thanks, Jim

Friday's schedule will be posted at the range. squading is still posted on the online squading system.