Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Dumb Punk AZZ thieves

hopalong

Can't give the details as it is still under investigation.....

Long story short.

they got my rifles out of my Truck Sunday PM (7:00 ish) Monday PM the sherriff 4 counties down next to the closest Larger city has the guns, and some names to check into. :D:D

I will say that they were gotten by most likely Druggies. Since they were sold for $100.00 each :surprise:

Next step, find them and toss their dumb punk AZZes in jail !!!!! ;)

Hop

Oh, and here is some of the stuff I did.

Sunday PM.

Call local PD to scene. Give report.

Call Local Sherriff and tell him.

Call friend down in this same larger city to call his local PD and sherriff

Call Local State trooper friend to be on lookout and have his partners BOLO

Monday AM.

Call local funstore and have them call their buddies to BOLO

Monday PM.

Call friend at Home and give TN troopers a call. (most of our stolen stuff goes NORTH)

Tuesday AM.

Get call from friend in larger city, and from local PD (within 5 minutes) that they have my rifles, and are looking for dumb AZZ thieves :D:D:D

Some will say I'm lucky..................Maybe,

I'll say blessed by God. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Hopalong

I'll give you $200. :)

Hey a good article in American Handgunner about a safe one guy put in his home.

Some thing that I really should consider.

Accumulating too much stuff I would not want bad guys to get their paws on much less have to try and replace.

JK

Hop. glad you got your gear back!

On the safe topic, check and see if you can get a state tax deduction.......In Iowa you get a one time $500 tax deduction for buying a safe.....at least it was in effect when I bought mine years ago.......and it is piece of mind.....

Hop, you may need to get one of your dogs to go with you to the range now........and bring them some table scraps after lunch.... ;) Most of the pukes are pussies, too......... :lol:

DougC

Glad you got your stuff back!

Here in the Commiewealth of Taxachusetts, they actually give you break on buying a "gun safe" by not making you pay sales tax (strange, I know).... Just tell the safe salespeople it's a gun safe.... or go to a reputable place and get one there.

10 years ago I had my house broken into and all 19 guns stolen. Along with my badge, bullet proof vest, duty belt, duty weapon. The guy is in prison but not one gun has been located. (If anyone has ever purchased a used Winchester Model 88 in .308 caliber (lever action), take good care of it for me, I am missing two of them).

Swore to my wife I would buy a safe before ever buying another gun. Made the mistake of taking cash to the gun stores to purchase a safe. 21 guns later, still no safe. Seems every time I went into the store to get the safe, I always found something I "really needed" in the gun department. The wife finally bought me one for Christmas. Best present I have ever had.