Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Team Swiss Cake Rolls

boz1911

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ima45dv8 gets the award for the highest missed mag change launch I have ever seen. He was so pumped up on Cake Roll he launched that puppy a good 10 feet high. TM262 got a shot of it on the way down. :D

post-1856-1226888134_thumb.jpg

I love the scorekeeper watching the mag in the air, instead of the shooter. priceless. :roflol:

That's not the score keeper, that's the RO. Can you blame him? Loaded 10 round mags are no joke when they are falling from the ten feet in the air!

Edited by TM262

ima45dv8 gets the award for the highest missed mag change launch I have ever seen. He was so pumped up on Cake Roll he launched that puppy a good 10 feet high. TM262 got a shot of it on the way down. :D

post-1856-1226888134_thumb.jpg

I love the scorekeeper watching the mag in the air, instead of the shooter. priceless. :roflol:

Yep......Singlestack has two eyes like me. One watches the shooter and the other watches everything else. Its all good.

Lemme tell ya... its damn wierd shooting a stage with a mouth full of cake roll! I was very aware of the fact that my mouth was full.

Your not kidding. I was the first to shoot the stage and I quickly learned you cannot shoot and chew at the same time.

AL

Cool! What do I win for that?

I think he got his replacement mag in the gun before the flying mag came back to earth. Its still over my head and he has the next one out already. B)

That makes it sound like I have fast hands. Fact is, the mag went so high I probably could have gone back to my range bag to get a replacement before that one landed.

:rolleyes:

LMAO, you guys rock. It is really nice to see you guys badgering each other and having an absolute blast. That is what keeps me coming back, my buddies and the fun we have.

Mark, I thought I was the only one capable of throwing reload mags over the berm when I missed the gun but you get an 8.5 for height, a 9 on style and a 10 on recovery for going for the next mag before the thrown mag even peaked!!! A 10 is ULTRA hard to get, you have to realize that puppy is gone with no hope of getting it back, give up, refocus, make the move, and get it done. OUTSTANDING!!!!

I had a three touch mag change once, it was in the air out of hand and out of control TWICE before I got it in the gun and kept going. If at first you don't succeed and catch it sling that bad boy at the gun again and hope, if necessary repeat LOL.

:rolleyes:

I repeat... :rolleyes:

Y'all talk smack for 8 pages, then the match happens and ya go soft on each other with the outcome ("we weren't gonna post the results"..."I don't really consider it a win").

I half expected those pics to be of a bunch of guys hugging and kissing.

Next time, instead of cake rolls, have a saucer of milk...for "team kittens". hug011.gif

:roflol:

taunt010.gif whacky119.gif