Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

AMAZING Formula 1 season

Jman

That was insane. The look on father Massa was really disheartening :( That would REALLY suck.

I was hoping Massa would dive for the pits first, forcing Lewis to stay out and see what happens... that would have been very entertaining. But, I did still jump off the couch screaming when Glock decided to start coasting... WTF.

Hamilton is a great driver. I can't wait until Vettel gets in a really good car next year - that kid is amazing. Next year is going to be awesome if Bernie and Max don't totally F it all up :cheers:

That was the most exciting sporting event EVER!! FM is world champion when he crosses the line but then LH passes Glock and he is world champion. WOW. I was going crazy watching it.

We'll see what next year brings, but I'm affraid Max has screwed it up :angry2:

Scott

The "assumption" is that Timo could no longer control his car with slicks on the wet track and had to back out.... amazingly just enough to let Vettel and Hamilton pass him, but not enough to lose more than those two spots. Did it just work out that way or was it worked out that way? Fans will be fighting about it into next season!

Slicks don't really work well in the rain - he was further back, but when all the leaders pulled in for inters with only a few laps to go, he and Trulli stayed out and that put him up in front of Vettel and Hamiliton. When he couldn't hold the road anymore because it was too wet for his slicks, Hamilton passed him, putting Hamilton up the one point he needed to win the championship.