Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2009 Pro-Am Championship

Hello all,

The 2009 Pro-Am application date is here. Hopefully you all remembered to send your applications today.

Besides the Professional slots, there are only 21 Sunday AM (Limited) slots available. Open division has plenty, even though this was the biggest complaint from 2008...no Open division. Remember, you have the opportunity to shoot both Limited and Open at this match. They will be scored separately, and will have separate prize tables.

Since we'll be shooting the match in a half day format, the squad size has been restricted to 8 people MAX, so squad requests will need to come early and will be limited to 8 people.

I'm still predicting that this match will be full by November. Please don't miss the opportunity to shoot in the most exciting shooting event of the year (from what I've been told, anyway). Also, be sure to catch Shooting USA's coverage of the 2008 Pro-Am either November 5th or November 12th. Jim tells me that it's going to be a great show!

I hope you'll be able to join us here in 2009.

Phil Strader

2009_Pro_Am_Registration.pdf

Edited by gmshtr

I've only got 16 amateur slots left open for Sunday AM (Limited)

36 amateur slots available for Sunday PM (Open)

36 for Saturday AM (Limited)

45 for Sat PM (Open)

Friday all day and Thursday PM are pretty much wide open.

Thurs. AM has 40 slots left.

I know that this sounds like plenty, but keep in mind that I've had almost 100 entries in only 7 days, and the non-returning applications that were mailed out Monday and Tuesday will be coming in tomorrow and Friday.

Please don't miss out on what will be an even better match than the 2008 event!

Phil

Edited by gmshtr

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...