Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Ontario Provincials

38supPat

I paid for 'em, I'm gonna use them...even if they do only hold ten rounds. You should see the look on an RO's face when you are instructed to put your gun in a box, loaded, (like the ones on the ropes at the provincials) and it won't fit because you have a legal 170mm mag that holds ten rounds...lmao

IMG_8656.jpg

I would like to clear up few things

1 - the scope mount that Pat is using is DOUBLE TAP SPORTS mount...this mount was designed by Mike A and manufactured by Double Tap Sports

As for the other one I will let you all figure it out, one thing is for sure Double Tap Sports and it's owner never gave permission to anyone for it to be copied, reproduced or sold....clearly a gray market product.

What...there was no pace car to drive last weekend??? lol :P

Yeah, I had to shoot the whole match with 4 mags as one of my mags was too long to be legal. We plugged all my (U.S) mags down to 10 rounds, but with the basepads, one of them was still too long. It all worked out, thank god!

Awesome pics. I wish I had taken some. Got a lot of video though.

1 - the scope mount that Pat is using is DOUBLE TAP SPORTS mount...this mount was designed by Mike A and manufactured by Double Tap Sports

As for the other one I will let you all figure it out, one thing is for sure Double Tap Sports and it's owner never gave permission to anyone for it to be copied, reproduced or sold....clearly a gray market product.

Does this have the same hole pattern as the SV carbon mount?

[Does this have the same hole pattern as the SV carbon mount?]

It sure does,