2009 Blue Ridge Mountain 3-Gun -- April 24-26, Park City, KY

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just to help with the cost...

Any ROs out there need a room-e for the match (I already have reservations at the range)? I am flying in on the 21st and leaving on the 27th. Please PM if interested.

Damn if this won't be a great match, saw Andy at the Shot Show and he has some solid sponsors! Getting my long range rifle skills up as well as my cardio!

RLTW,

Scott

• 2 weeks later...

A dinner for all shooters and vendors has been arranged and will held at the match hotel after shooting ends on Friday night! Everyone make plans to attend!

The list of sponsors for the match is growing and includes:

SABRE DEFENCE, JP ENTERPRISES, DPMS, LANCER SYSTEMS, TECHWEARUSA, NORDIC COMPONENTS, TRIJICON, OTIS, BLACKHAWK INDUSTRIES, WARNE SCOPE MOUNTS, BARRETT FIREARMS, LARUE TACTICAL, MGM TARGETS, REMINGTON, ERGO GRIP, ARTIC-STORM CASES, TACTICAL SOLUTIONS, VORTEX OPTICS, M-PRO 7, MAGPUL, CPWSA, IHT SOLUTIONS GROUP, EOTECH ....... more to come.

A dinner for all shooters and vendors has been arranged and will held at the match hotel after shooting ends on Friday night! Everyone make plans to attend!

The list of sponsors for the match is growing and includes:

SABRE DEFENCE, JP ENTERPRISES, DPMS, LANCER SYSTEMS, TECHWEARUSA, NORDIC COMPONENTS, TRIJICON, OTIS, BLACKHAWK INDUSTRIES, WARNE SCOPE MOUNTS, BARRETT FIREARMS, LARUE TACTICAL, MGM TARGETS, REMINGTON, ERGO GRIP, ARTIC-STORM CASES, TACTICAL SOLUTIONS, VORTEX OPTICS, M-PRO 7, MAGPUL, CPWSA, IHT SOLUTIONS GROUP, EOTECH ....... more to come.

Hey Guys, we've updated the website with the sponsorship page for the 09 match. Its not complete yet but we have added allot of our sponsors on there. Looking forward to seeing all you guys this year and I know that this is going to be an even better match than last years. So look our for the gimp on the Kart and get plenty of R&R cause you ain't going to get any at the match. LOL :cheers: Big Zig

A bunch of us from the sun coast of Florida are in. Starting to get all pumped up and will start to get some gear together.

Anybody ever been to this place? What's it like? Are the bays so far apart that a golf cart is necessary?

can you drive your truck to the stages, or do you need a golf cart?

Cheryl :)

post-10237-1235105724_thumb.jpg

If you need one just let me know that way you guys don't have to tow one. It will be there ROing anyway.

Little man not included but if you like he's available at a cost.

Chris C.

Edited by Chris Conley

:mellow: I may get to go to this one. is it expected to fill up? My best friend won a slot in the raffle for the High Plains shoot. He is off and offered to split the entry fee me if I would go too.

Really he said he would give me the free slot :cheers: but I would not do that ,even though I did all the work so he could win it.

Cheryl, You should be able to drive to all the stages.

Well, the 2009 BRM3G stages have been completed and rounds have been counted. In addition, there will be two stage guns this year, one from Barrett Rifles and one from the Remington Custom Shop. Both are going to make their stages memorable. Stages are posted at the BRM3G Website.

The table below breaks down the rounds by stage as they stand. Obviously, they may change a little once we start putting them on the ground.

Stg # / Stage Name / Rounds Required (Pistol, Rifle, Bird, Slugs)

1 At the Cave - 34 0 18 3

2 Barn Assault - 28 23 0 0

3 A Good Use - 18 12 20 0

4 Downhill - 18 18 16 4

5 Rifle Tech 1 - 14 18 16 4

6 PSR - 24 18 0 9

7 Run Forrest Run - 0 36 24 0

8 SG Tech 1 - 0 10 24 3

9 BOOM! - 16 9 13 3

10 How Many? - 20 26 10 0

Pistol = 172 Rifle = 170 Birdshot = 141 Slugs = 26

TOTAL: 509 rds

We still have some openings, so get your applications in.

Andy

Edited by AFH

Andy, I thought I had already sent my app. in, but will put another in the mail today.

Andy, i just read the rules and i have a few questions??????? Rifle comp length, are you measuring external dimensions or USPSA's method of internal effective length? the Benny Hill comp and the SJC comps external length dimensions are larger than 3"x1".

The 20 rd capacity limit for Heavy metal rifle, is that 20 rounds in the mag or the mag cannot hold more than 20 rounds, it is quite popular to use 25-27 round mags with 20 rounds in them to be able to monopod off of them?

FB3G allowed HM pistol to neutralize paper with a single "A" zone hit, they used a "Horner method" of scoring is this not the case with the BRM3G??

trapr

Edited by bigbrowndog

Some other questions I had was, what is the furthest distance rifle target? what is the size of those targets?, will they be painted for each squad?

Trapr

<_< WE may have to get a -winning- :P ruleing on that question

Let me see if I can get this to come out my nose...." Weellll they byyy ,snif, sniff,... PAINteeed? "

Oh man I am so funny