Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2009 Blue Ridge Mountain 3-Gun -- April 24-26, Park City, KY

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Maybe. but it won't have a red dot on it, when you gonna come play in the big pond and shoot TO, big boy

If you must know, I'll be playing in your TO pond at every non USPSA match starting with Benning. :cheers:

Maybe. but it won't have a red dot on it, when you gonna come play in the big pond and shoot TO, big boy

If you must know, I'll be playing in your TO pond at every non USPSA match starting with Benning. :cheers:

Goodie gumdrops!!! Now I'll know where I stand with the "Mongoose". :goof:

Chris C.

• 3 weeks later...

From what JJ told me, I'm starting to cross train now! He says you have to be able to shoot long range rifle after sprinting 100 yards, oh yeah, and hit stuff! There's a lot of targets! Small, heavy plates at 30 yards with a shotgun! 100 yard slug shots, 50 round stages...but that was just last year...but it is Andy, so...YES! Expect all that!

I'm off to the gym tomorrow!

Denise

????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!CURTIS MCMAHON!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????

WHO? Say it aint so! You back from the grave? :cheers:

You started this crap for me. You better come shoot the BRM3g. I'll even give you a ride there.

You wont be disappointed bro. Trust me.

Alan Shepherd

Round count last year was well over 400 (450?). It is the most physically demanding match I've shot in the past 20 years - especially for the RO's. And the stage denise is referring to? Start on the top of a hill with a loaded shotgun and while moving 30 yards laterally, engage 26 shotgun targets. Transition to tour handgun and again while moving laterally about 20 yards, engage 14 paper targets. Dump the handgun, grab your rifle and engage 10 paper targets while moving laterally over 60 to 70 yards. Then sprint 50 yards and from a low barricade, you have tiny rifle poppers and 6" Colt plates down both sides from 80 to 120 yards. Stuck in the middle of all this are 4 flash targets at around 300 yards.

Yeah, lots of bullets and at the end of the day you are damned tired. But what a blast!

The application for all shooters is now posted on the BRM3G.COM website. Don't forget about tickets for the Sabre rifle that is being raffled to benefit the Wounded Warrior Foundation.

I am also pleased to announce that a second side match is being planned which will take place after dark. Should be fun.

Andy

Edited by AFH