My New Toy

CSEMARTIN

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

All that machine work making you want to do Orthopedic Surgery now or something? :roflol:

The problem with Ortho is all the trauma you get stuck taking care of. It really is unpleasant. I think the Ortho guys spend more time in the ER than I do. God, that would be painful!!

The nice thing about cutting on metal: it doesn't complain, it stays quiet when you're working on it, it doesn't call you all the time, it doesn't file compaints against you, it can't sue you, it doesn't mind if you make a bad cut, it doesn't call you for pain pills all the time,etc. :goof:

All that machine work making you want to do Orthopedic Surgery now or something? :roflol:

The problem with Ortho is all the trauma you get stuck taking care of. It really is unpleasant. I think the Ortho guys spend more time in the ER than I do. God, that would be painful!!

The nice thing about cutting on metal: it doesn't complain, it stays quiet when you're working on it, it doesn't call you all the time, it doesn't file compaints against you, it can't sue you, it doesn't mind if you make a bad cut, it doesn't call you for pain pills all the time,etc. :goof:

Unless it's someone else's metal you're cutting!!!

:surprise::rolleyes::cheers:

• 2 months later...

I sold my mill and bought another one. This one went in my basement shop tonight thanks to the help of friends and family. Thanks to Jason, Joe, Joey, Sean, Tom, Jarod and my wife for keeping the kids out of the way and ordering pizza.

I'm still sore Chris. It actually wasn't that bad. I really thought it was going to be a lot tougher than it was. Let me know when you're ready to reassemble that bad boy!! I'll get her wired up for ya and you're gonna be in heaven Brother!!!