Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Russians invaded Georgia

Merlin Orr

I understand that when Homer was told that the Russians invaded Georgia, his remarks were," Mutha, we got to stop them. The next thing you know, they'll cross the border into Alabama...then maybe into Mississippi!"

Hmmmmmmmm.................. Dominoes!

I understand that when Homer was told that the Russians invaded Georgia, his remarks were," Mutha, we got to stop them. The next thing you know, they'll cross the border into Alabama...then maybe into Mississippi!"

Mississippi eh...well my wife thought at one time, part of my genetics was fromRussia...

OK Flex, the worse thing you can do is reprimand yourself. BUT, not before we have seen the evidence, I would be grossly unfair to censure you without a full and fair trial where all the evidence can be view and scrutinised, just where do you think you are, in a free country.

If anyone is under the impression that they live in a free country, just look at your take home pay.

Edited by gm iprod

This news just in:

All of the Wal-Marts across Alabama sold out of ammunition as of yesterday. A reliable source said that one of the purchasers commented that while Russia may have invaded Georgia, they sure ain't doin' it to Alabama.

I got the following after a couple of drinks with friends. My friends wife said " it is like the movie Red Dawn has happened for real with the Russians are invading Georgia and we are not doing anything to stop it." I have to say my friend looked at the rest of us and said "Yes sir guys don't be jealous that I am taking her home." We all had a really good laugh after that. :cheers:

I got the following after a couple of drinks with friends. My friends wife said " it is like the movie Red Dawn has happened for real with the Russians are invading Georgia and we are not doing anything to stop it." I have to say my friend looked at the rest of us and said "Yes sir guys don't be jealous that I am taking her home." We all had a really good laugh after that. :cheers:

:surprise:

{edit: I probably shouldn't post that}

I wonder what you were thinking, Flex. :)

(my post)

It wasn't humor. It was probably political (slightly). It was certainly a drift. So I guess that I was thinking (when I actually thought about it) that my post didn't belong. :)

This news just in:

All of the Wal-Marts across Alabama sold out of ammunition as of yesterday. A reliable source said that one of the purchasers commented that while Russia may have invaded Georgia, they sure ain't doin' it to Alabama.

We don't need Wal-Mart..........we all gots 1050's

This news just in:

We don't need Wal-Mart..........we all gots 1050's

YEAH!!!