Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2008 USPSA Tennessee Hillbilly Classic (Oct. 10 & 11)

Attention Bill: Real dog to the left. He is our dog that my son named Champ and he is one heck of a bird dog. That is him on point. We killed a ton of birds that day. :wub:

Edited by tpcdvc

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Steel,

What do expect ? Dave is an AWESOME shooter. :cheers:

Besides, I really don't want to Piss off the SGTMajor. ;)

Maybe one of these days I'll learn how to shoot. UNTIL then I'll just have to stir up the STUFF ! :devil:

Hop

For those who can't appreciate what a real handgun is, there are the POGS !!!!! :sight::sight::sight:

Oh and NashvilleBILL............. VERY GOOD :cheers::cheers::cheers:

Edited by hopalong

Hop, I just noticed Owensboro's scores....ya gonna need to pick it up a bit I mean hell you almost let Dave beat ya :ph34r::roflol: !

Look a bit closer. Hoppy had one really bad stage. He was kicking my butt all day.

Now I did look at the HH scores from the 17th and was surprised to find myself with 5% of you! It's that Rock Island blaster! :surprise:

Dave

Hop, I just noticed Owensboro's scores....ya gonna need to pick it up a bit I mean hell you almost let Dave beat ya :ph34r::roflol: !

Look a bit closer. Hoppy had one really bad stage. He was kicking my butt all day.

Now I did look at the HH scores from the 17th and was surprised to find myself with 5% of you! It's that Rock Island blaster! :surprise:

Dave

Dave...don't even go there lol. If ya wanna see some scores....

http://www.uspsa.org/mr/match_index.php?lo...amp;match=08_24

Dave, I'll give you 300$ for the RIA...you would make money off it!!

Hop, I stand corrected you where rollin! Man I can't wait until OCT!!! Yes, Dave can shoot, he just has a hard time with all those extra rounds lol.

Edited by steel1212

Man Airedale,

You weren't supposed to tell the "rest of the story". :surprise:

Corey,

That was an Imposter. I actually was letting someone else shoot my gun on those stages except the one !!!! :ph34r: Surely my results got mixed up with someone elses. :goof:

It doesn't matter though, I will find a way to really screw up. (I'm pretty good at that) ;)

BUT,

even with screwing up, the POG guys and gals are going home with tears of DEFEAT !!!!!! (how's that for getting back on the subject)

Hop

BillW, i also look forward to meeting you and you are so right about RMays and his Sig. He is not human so therfore we humans are excused from not being able to keep up with him.

tpcdvc,moverfive,Hopalong are good people, they just are delusional because of the toxic gasses that come out of the 1911 style pistols that they handle all the time. I don't know steele1212 but i bet he is a good guy also,he just suffers from the same problem.

BillW, i also look forward to meeting you and you are so right about RMays and his Sig. He is not human so therfore we humans are excused from not being able to keep up with him.

tpcdvc,moverfive,Hopalong are good people, they just are delusional because of the toxic gasses that come out of the 1911 style pistols that they handle all the time. I don't know steele1212 but i bet he is a good guy also,he just suffers from the same problem.

Gases...OH I GOT GAS ALRIGHT!! :roflol:

Sam, you had a zero on the stage and still won the match...I think you did ok....I wish I could have been there! Oh, you couldn't talk Dave into shooting revo with ya?

Edited by steel1212

Andy, that is not a toxic gas it is just the smell of victory that emits from a 1911, I'm sure being a POG shooter It is very foreign to you. :roflol: :roflol: :roflol:

What, No more comments from the PEANUT gallery ?

Where did all the POG shooters/owners go ? Now they think that 4 weeks of practice will help them even come close the Most perfect handgun ever created ? They should of started YEARS ago !!! :sight:

Steel, I guess since the POGS can't hang with the JMB creation, the POG owners can't hang in there with us !!!! :roflol::roflol::roflol:

Hop

Oh, and all the loot is STILL going to WEST TN !!!! :cheers:

Was at a 3-gun match today, I had a guy that was shooting TUPPERWARE but not a Gl*ck ask what a POG was. SO I told him, and he asked what his was? I then told him his was a PAG = Plastic A$$ GUN :roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol:

SO................

All POGS,(closest I could get to PINK ) and PAGS, might as well be ready to accept the truth that the Best CREATION of a handgun BY J.M. Browning is going to Kick your ARSE !!!! (And take all the loot home to West TN ) :sight:

Hop

Dave

Hop, I stand corrected you where rollin! Man I can't wait until OCT!!! Yes, Dave can shoot, he just has a hard time with all those extra rounds lol.

Holy, you are talking crap about beating 2 other guys in a match!....C'mon Cory, The only thing that could be worse was if they were d class shooters....oops, were they?

Dave

Holy, you are talking crap about beating 2 other guys in a match!....C'mon Cory, The only thing that could be worse was if they were d class shooters....oops, were they?

Na I'm talking about beating limited shooters on stage 5 and coming in 2nd to them on 2 stages......

Hey how far are you from this match?

ALLS QUIET IN THE PLASTIC FRONT....

Hello all yall SS hicks,

Sorry for my extended absence but I had to take care of a few other things and could not make it back for a while.

Glad to see Hop has made his graceful (instigator) re-appearance, although I think he is back out of town today.

Welcome "Fat Tony" glad to see you made the move down and are getting to know everyone, the TN crowd is generally a fun bunch and very entertaining. (some can even shoot :surprise: )

The POG dude has returned!!! :sight:

I understand that the PAG's may also join the POG's group for joint representation against the evil SS establishment. (Amish, old fashioned, organization of Knuckle draggers)

this is almost as much fun as shooting sometimes, Yall are such easy targets.

Glad to here you are all up for the match, I figure on at least a week of practice before the hillbillie classic. (which should be enough)

Are any of you brave souls going to make it to the TN Sect. ? or are you all wimpin out? ;)

Either way I am sure the southern hospitality will be in full swing, and fun will be had by all. :cheers:

so let the "Smack" roll!

Later,

Bill W

All I can say is I hope you have more skill than your football team....you're going to need it.

Steel,

My team is the "USF Bulls" out of Florida.

I would not claim any TN team especially after that embarrassing loss.

Actually I am one of the MS crowd that hangs out with HOP so much that people think I am from TN. (I also go to the same barber!)