Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2008 USPSA Tennessee Hillbilly Classic (Oct. 10 & 11)

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Now those are some REAL J.M. Browning Works of ART !!!! :wub:

Steel, What is that Red thing in the trigger guard of the pistol on the left ? Bling ????? or is that just a PIMPED out 1911 ????? Cute though ;)

Hop

Its a little of both lol. That is my go to game gun in .45. I like long flat and the red in that black stainless give it.....ummm whats the word....POP! :roflol:

See us "Yankees" have a tough choice. Do we come down and provide the whippin that seems deserving or do we stay here and take our cut at prize money at a more local event.....decision....decisions.

Hmmm....sounds to me like something a scared yankee would say. :sight::devil::roflol:

See us "Yankees" have a tough choice. Do we come down and provide the whippin that seems deserving or do we stay here and take our cut at prize money at a more local event.....decision....decisions.

Hmmm....sounds to me like something a scared yankee would say. :sight::devil::roflol:

"Skeered, hell boy if yous skeered say yous skeered". I ain't Skeered...umm scared lol. Guess I'll have to shoot the rifle match here friday, then drive down sat, take that plaque, then drive back home sat night for the sunday shotgun match....should be fun.

"Skeered, hell boy if yous skeered say yous skeered". I ain't Skeered...umm scared lol. Guess I'll have to shoot the rifle match here friday, then drive down sat, take that plaque, then drive back home sat night for the sunday shotgun match....should be fun.

Well, I'm very new at this talking smack thing but let me give this one a try:

Good to hear you are coming. And I'm sure you have heard about southern hospitality, so I will make a point of introducing you to the good ole' southern boy who will really be taking that plaque home. Heck, he will probably let you check out his SS before he whops up on you with it. :lol:

Well, I'm very new at this talking smack thing but let me give this one a try:

Good to hear you are coming. And I'm sure you have heard about southern hospitality, so I will make a point of introducing you to the good ole' southern boy who will really be taking that plaque home. Heck, he will probably let you check out his SS before he whops up on you with it. :lol:

Yeah, I seen him....I looked in the mirror this morning :roflol:

SMACK SMACK SMACK

Is this a forum or is someone chewing gum really fast?

I love it :rolleyes:

Sam where are you? You goin take this?

I wish the match were tomorrow.

TC better get warmed up to that new S/S, like sleep with it under your pillow :unsure:

SMACK SMACK SMACK

Is this a forum or is someone chewing gum really fast?

I love it :rolleyes:

Sam where are you? You goin take this?

I wish the match were tomorrow.

TC better get warmed up to that new S/S, like sleep with it under your pillow :unsure:

No problem dude. After the TN sectional it's all about the SS baby. So that gives me plenty of time........two weeks :wacko:

Ya'll are just JEALOUS, since ya'll have to practice up to show just how terrible you are, and I don't. I'm able to switch guns and still without practice stink up the joint !!!!

Steel, I didn't know you had one of them "picture" mirrors !!!!! and where did you get my picture anyway?. :cheers:

Hop

Ya'll are just JEALOUS, since ya'll have to practice up to show just how terrible you are, and I don't. I'm able to switch guns and still without practice stink up the joint !!!!

Steel, I didn't know you had one of them "picture" mirrors !!!!! and where did you get my picture anyway?. :cheers:

Hop

Mirror, Mirror, on the wall who is the slowest of them all....Why HOP how did you get in there :roflol:

Here are the stages for all to gaze upon.

:cheers:

No fair, you put a jug a moonshine and them thar hill billies will run for miles! :roflol:

If they look anything like they do on paper should be very fun!

Edited by steel1212

OK i was just going to lay quite and be nice but moverfive and a few others just couldn't let it be.....SO i'm calling on all GLOCK SHOOTERS to come on down to the 2008 Tennessee Hillbilly Classic and show these boy's a thing or two. I predict that Glock's will rule when the scores are all added up and i might even get moverfive to try one out :roflol::roflol:

OK i was just going to lay quite and be nice but moverfive and a few others just couldn't let it be.....SO i'm calling on all GLOCK SHOOTERS to come on down to the 2008 Tennessee Hillbilly Classic and show these boy's a thing or two. I predict that Glock's will rule when the scores are all added up and i might even get moverfive to try one out :roflol::roflol:

:surprise:

It WAS all fun and games....

Edited by steel1212

Steel,

I don't know about you, but I have trouble even hearing that the Piece of Gl@ck shooters (at least 1 of them) actually want to attempt to shoot this match. KNOWING that the WORK OF ART from J. M. Browning will be on the range !!! :sight:

Hop

Steel,

I don't know about you, but I have trouble even hearing that the Piece of Gl@ck shooters (at least 1 of them) actually want to attempt to shoot this match. KNOWING that the WORK OF ART from J. M. Browning will be on the range !!! :sight:

Hop

I have no problem spotting Block shooters 2 rounds, then again I've beaten limited shooters, good ones, on stages before as well :cheers: JMB WILL PREVAIL!

Steel,

Hop

That does it! I'm gonna have to bring my Glock up there and and show you yankees how its done.

OK Andy, I'l let you borrow a SS for this match. You don't need to go completely insane. Just ask is all you needed to do. You ARE among friends you know.

:roflol: :roflol: :roflol:

Edited by tpcdvc

You better bring your 20 round mags....oops, that's right you can't.

I'm offering my trigger job services to all Glock owners! Will be the smoothest lightest trigger you've ever felt (no stack he he he).

Well, you don't need 20 when you can do it in eight. :surprise::lol: