Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks!!!

Jack

Were you able to see the scores . When I pulled this site up , all I saw available were match scores from 2007 and back?

Mark

Link has 2008 scores as of today when I checked. You may have to dump your browser cache.

Curtis

Thanks!!!

Jack

Were you able to see the scores . When I pulled this site up , all I saw available were match scores from 2007 and back?

Mark

Mark,

They were there when I looked. Curtis might be right. try to refresh your browser when you get to the site.

I am hooked. Count me in till I am too old to get around any more.

Stages were wicked! People were Great!

And afterwards....

Beer was cold.... :cheers:

Stories and fellowship was great!!

:bow: What a great weekend!

This match is the way a Major SHOULD be run!!! These people know how to put it on!!! Great RO's great staff! You feel welcome from the first time you go there. I cannot say enough good things about the match and people who run it!! Kevin, Gary - great Job !!!

Squad 7 - Great bunch and Damon - I am not helping you anymore hahahaha :D - We had allot of fun and helped each other out - this was the way it is suppose to be!!

See you next year!!!

This was my first Gator Classic and the second time to shoot at Southern Shooting Center after attending the Regional ICORE match there March 29-30. As always the group of shooters and promoters are extremely nice, pleasant and work extremely hard to make everyone feel comfortable and welcome. Congratulations on a job well done. The stages were well planned and the RO's and CRO's did an excellent job. I will definitely plan to attend this match each year in the future. It is nice to show up at a match, grab your gear, and go shoot.

Hope you all have gotten some rest. We had a large group of shooters from Mississippi travel down and we enjoyed the match as well as the comraderie with all of the locals as well as the visiting shooters. Ladies and Gentlemen, a big round of applause in honor of all of the work you did to make it such an enjoyable match. We also had a great time at Bubba II's for dinner both Friday and Saturday night. I was the big, tall, dark, handsome, fat, married man in the group, that was shy. :rolleyes: Squad 11 was a great group of shooters. Hope to see some of you around in future matches. :cheers:

SQUAD 11 WAS THE BEST. Thanks to all the guy's for putting up with the two idpa shooters. We had a good time and it was one of the best matches I have ever been to.

Thanks to our squad mates for all the help. And hope to see yall again.

Thanks

Brandon Edens

Edited by texbran

I was the big, tall, dark, handsome, fat, married man in the group, that was shy. :rolleyes:

Shy is not a word that will fit. :roflol: It's a good thing Phillip was along to keep things in check. Three years in Special Forces and the Special Warfare Center in my younger days and I know that shy doesn't fit. :surprise: Simone was just a prude :P . It was great fun though. :cheers:

No wonder your wife is Saint Melissa :roflol:

Just like Vegas and Talladega, what happens at the Gator Classic, stays at the Gator Classic. Simone was a prude, but Meagan was having a blast, and even the trainee thought we were funny....Tammy was just glad we were leaving before they had to call 911, Bubba II's will never be the same, good thing Phillip, aka Home Alone was there to divert attention away from the rest of us....Can't wait til next year....Headed to Texas Motorsports this weekend for the race...you guys be safe on the range Sunday.

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah, It was like a typical set of Cheers. Simone, oh Simone never knew what hit her-except maybe da "legend in his own hand..." :roflol: I never stopped laughing until a month later. This was a nice match, run well, nice folks. See ya'll next year.

Racine :cheers:

Speaking for Shiela, Todd, Bruce, and me (Dennis) who were down from Kalamazoo MI. and shot on squad 6. This was a great match, well run and a challenge for all. You people are as nice and friendly a group as exist anywhere. A special thanks to Ode for his great comments after the last stage. They will help me to not look so inept next year. Thank you all Dennis