Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Swarovski Z-6 illuminated

bthp

I've shot 5 big 3 gun matches with mine this year so far and I love it. I use a 300 yard zero and I don't have any problem with the size of the recticle. The dot is about 2 moa (1.48" @100yds & 6x) and the circle is about 18 moa (18.79" @100yds & 6x). The lower line is a little fat, 2.81" @100yds & 6x, but with a 300 yd zero I don't get down to the bottom of circle untill 550 yds, which is pretty long for any 3 gun shoot that I've been to except Ironman and that was on a bonus target. No other scope can match the combination of field of view, 127.5' @100 yds & 1x, daytime illumination, true 1 power and 6 power top end. Is it the best bang for the buck, no I don't think so, but what the heck, live a little.

Doug

I've looked through Doug's and it was pretty kick ass. I would agree the posts on the ends are thick and would benifit from being thinner with I don't think any loss. It's amazing what a difference there is from 4x-6x. It's HUGE!

Is the illumination bright enough to see under full sunlight?

Yes, although not as bright as the Eotech, I have never had it wash out in the sun and I have shot it in some pretty sunny places.

Doug

post-8887-1216316289.jpg

Edited by Doug H.

Is the illumination bright enough to see under full sunlight?

Yes, although not as bright as the Eotech, I have never had it wash out in the sun and I have shot it in some pretty sunny places.

Doug

post-8887-1216316289.jpg

Awsome. Thanks.

They are 1/2 moa clicks and you can lift the knob to reset the location without changing the adjustment.

Doug

Sound the same as the Accupoint. So if you know your clicks before the match, there is no need for hold overs. Except for those stages that have short and long mixed..... That reticle looks nice by the way.

• 3 weeks later...

I got mine and it is the "heat", the baddest 3 gun scope I have ever seen and I have tried them all, ok, I have to ride my bike to work cause I sold the car to buy the scope but if someone will come get me I will kick but with it at the next three gun match.

It is really nice, my guns may come and go but this scope will be with me as long as my old benelli has!

• 2 weeks later...
I am also buying Swarovski with LD-1 reticle and thinking about mounting.

I shoot nose to chargeing handle, so do i need larue´s SPR-E model or is SPR/M4 enough?

The LaRue SPR-E or ADM Recon-X work best for nose to CH with the Swarovski 1-6x.

I am also buying Swarovski with LD-1 reticle and thinking about mounting.

I shoot nose to chargeing handle, so do i need larue´s SPR-E model or is SPR/M4 enough?

The LaRue SPR-E or ADM Recon-X work best for nose to CH with the Swarovski 1-6x.

Thanks!

00 knowing jeff you'll be able to buy it from him for half price in 6 months. He'll be on to something different. :)

Peter Adams

FY-39604

I will raise that bid to fifty five cents on the dollar. :)

Charles Bond

What Peter meant to say was twice what he paid for it and make you think your getting a deal. Jeff should be a real estate agent.

• 3 weeks later...

Field of view is so good at 1x I can see half my own barrel. I just can't seem to get the crosshairs to line up on it though

Joking aside it is awesome, and no its not for sale at half the price or twice the price, except to Stephan

jc

• 3 months later...