Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Nolan Smyth - where is he ?

On a couple of different occasions I've found myself browsing around through the videos on the Hosercam site. They make a great tool when describing USPSA shooting to friends - plus they are just fun to watch.

Aside from Hosercam (I know he doesn't do that anymore) is Nolan Smyth still around and shooting ? A search here gives only older posts by 'Nolan' which I am assuming (maybe wrongly) was the same person. It occurred to me watching these videos, that he is/was a good shooter ! But I don't see his name mentioned much anywhere (here, Front Sight, etc).

Not trying to track him down, or for any other reason - just curious.

JimInFL

On a couple of different occasions I've found myself browsing around through the videos on the Hosercam site. They make a great tool when describing USPSA shooting to friends - plus they are just fun to watch.

Aside from Hosercam (I know he doesn't do that anymore) is Nolan Smyth still around and shooting ? A search here gives only older posts by 'Nolan' which I am assuming (maybe wrongly) was the same person. It occurred to me watching these videos, that he is/was a good shooter ! But I don't see his name mentioned much anywhere (here, Front Sight, etc).

Not trying to track him down, or for any other reason - just curious.

JimInFL

He was at the Golden Bullet in June. I meant to ask him if he was still doing that hosercam stuff but it was so friggin hot, I forgot.

Later,

Chuck

Last time I spoke with him (about 6 months ago) he said he wasn't selling the Hosercam any longer. Last time I saw his name on match results was last months Steel match in Sacramento.