Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

AR15 Compensator for Shooting Side Mounted Sight?

Not only am I testing for different sighting systems, but I am working on a compendium of all other factors

that may minutely affect the muzzle movement at the time of firing. To include shooters; gender,

body mass index, height, eyesight, age, occupation, desire, location and level of practice.

The book should run........oh about $1500.00. Hardbound of course.

Do you think will it sell???

Patrick

Sounds like someone needs to make a stabilized, self leveling comp to allow for cant.

Something gyroscopic would probably do it.

Nah---no gyro. Little servo gearmotor to rotate the comp, pendulum potentiometer to

provide input. A plus would be that you could trim in the amount of "clocking" you want.

Sounds like someone needs to make a stabilized, self leveling comp to allow for cant.

Something gyroscopic would probably do it.

Nah---no gyro. Little servo gearmotor to rotate the comp, pendulum potentiometer to

provide input. A plus would be that you could trim in the amount of "clocking" you want.

p61500591-4.jpg

Looks like someone has beat us to it!

Patrick

I have noticed that if you only have ONE sight system located on the top of the rifle, you never have to cant it for secondary sights so you wouldn't have any worries, but I do admire the amount of free time you seem to have to think these thinks :roflol:

Leave it to Pat to have a photo for every occasion! I think that as good as he is at shooting an M-14, his photo,s are even better!! KurtM

Edited by kurtm