Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

IPSC Holster for 625

dagz

Most wheelgunners around here use the CR Speed.

I use a modified Amadini Ghost. As a southpaw there has been few opportunities to sell a not used GRU and as recycling is good I have two Amadini Ghost modified from CZ to Revolver. One I use together with my S&W 1917 (also fits 625). The other is used with a 6" 29-3.

w-o-m_01.jpg

Da recycled rig...

Thank you for your replies.

CR Speed offers speed and lesser drag because of fewer contact points.

Sidearmor looks cool. Question is: Do Kydex holster mar the finish of your 625's?

Again thanks.

Thank you for your replies.

CR Speed offers speed and lesser drag because of fewer contact points.

Sidearmor looks cool. Question is: Do Kydex holster mar the finish of your 625's?

Again thanks.

I had a Kydex that mared up my 610. I really like the Speed Sec that I have now. I think shootersconnecton.com sells them.

Edited by gpqueen

Can you please share a picture of the Speed Sec with your own 625? I think that model is interesting.

Thanks.

Stays very secure with zero movement shaking it upside down. The lock is very easy to use. I can use it on all of my revolvers with with no adjustments.

Greg

post-13304-1214138956.jpg

post-13304-1214138971.jpg

post-13304-1214138984.jpg

Can you please share a picture of the Speed Sec with your own 625? I think that model is interesting.

Thanks.

Stays very secure with zero movement shaking it upside down. The lock is very easy to use. I can use it on all of my revolvers with with no adjustments.

Greg

I use the same rig as do a couple others in my area like 10MMDave and HDGUN (not that I am anywhere as skilled as they are :blush: )

Out of curiosity.... does anybody here use the Super Ghost Ultimate Revolver Holster? Their site features one similar to Speed Sec, without the extension for the barrel.

Again thanks.

I did not know that Ghost made a rev. holster. I have a Ghost for my STi limited and open and it works awesome. I may have to get one for the revolver as well. They both work great, the Ghost has the ability to put the lock in the top position so you can not accidently unlock it. I would prefer that in the revovler.

Greg Q

dillon: you mean that there are TWO people in the world who still have and use an Ernie Hill rig!!!!

A Fas-Trac, with the Angle-Lok system.

My only complaint is the steel liner makes the holster almost as heavy as my 625.

Make that 3. I use one with my Model 14 for steel. With a blued gun, Ernie Hill holster, and Herrets Jordan Trooper stocks, I get a lot of style points, although usually not enough to win the matches!