Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Wanted: Hottie Reader

Steve Anderson

Wanted:

Hot girl with sexy accent to read aloud a famous shooting book to a student of the game during long car trips.

Must wear designated "uniform" and read the same book over and over.

Must also be available to console same shooter after disappointing performances.

Any takers out there, ya think?

Pay:negotiable.

Seriously...I was just thinking how cool it would be have Brian's book on audio CD for the trip to the match. Every match.

Then I thought how cool it would be to have Elizabeth Hurley read the book to me on long car rides, wearing the outfits from "Bedazzled".

hmmmm.

SA

Kathleen Turner fails the "sexy accent" portion of the reqs. Husky and sexy, yes. Sexy Accent. Nope.

Perhaps some lass from Scotland, repleat with the famed refreshment from that same land.... :P:DB)

It's a shame Chris Farley passed away. I would have loved it if he did the audio version of THE book. Or Rodney Dangerfield (and it'd be cool if he put in some of his own comments on the stuff Brian wrote)

It's a shame Chris Farley passed away. I would have loved it if he did the audio version of THE book. Or Rodney Dangerfield (and it'd be cool if he put in some of his own comments on the stuff Brian wrote)

Yeah. . .especially if he threw in that your CRYBABY attitude and failure to be aware of what your dot is doing isn't going to CUT IT when you shoot against the BIG BOYS (picture Farley jumping up and down here with the BC glasses on) and that he lives in A VAN down by THE RIVER! :D

Know what would be cool? Courtney Love reading the Book to me on the way to the range at 7am, her makeup all smeared, hair looks like she just walked through a hurricane, she's half-drunk (as usual) missing one panty hose and her shoes, cigarette dangling out of the corner of her mouth as she makes stupid comments like "What the #%&* is this guy talking about? I wanna party with him cuz he's like.....Taking some serious drugs"

HAHAHA!! Oh man, I started laughing just thinking about it!

"And then, you can only like, shoot as fast as you can see, and stuff. WHAT THE HELL IS THIS GUY TALKING ABOUT!!!!!! YOU PEOPLE WILL BELIEVE ANYTHING!!!! DAMN!!!!!!!" (while pulling his hair til it stands up)