Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Texas 3 Gun Match

Hey I was able to embarrass myself at Corpus at the Carbine match, when was that Feb? Mar?

I Gave an example of what to do, when your Magazine falls out of your rifle. On that stage with the SUV and the mover.

I was Told Jerry M Quote “ that’s not good”

I still did OK.

You know for a guy who stores his Mags on the ground.

I guess that means we will see you at the bullet hole then, they got room for lots of mags on the ground.------------Larry

Too funny!! :cheers:

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was talking to Benny about the match and what he needed to put on a great match. He said a bunch of steel, Texas star, 7 cases of clay birds etc....

I asked why he needed the clay birds.... he mummbled something about having the clays launch each time you hit one of the plates for the Texas star. I said is that a hard stage....? He said, no.... that will be the easiest stage..... :surprise:

Looking forward to helping out and embarrassing myself.

Jerry

I was talking to Benny about the match and what he needed to put on a great match. He said a bunch of steel, Texas star, 7 cases of clay birds etc....

I asked why he needed the clay birds.... he mummbled something about having the clays launch each time you hit one of the plates for the Texas star. I said is that a hard stage....? He said, no.... that will be the easiest stage..... :surprise:

Looking forward to helping out and embarrassing myself.

Jerry

Flying anything,,, hmmmm not easy

Embarrassed Hey I can do that, :cheers:

Can we get time off for most embarrassing? :rolleyes:

New challenges are good, they make me learn and in the end a better shooter.

Jim M ammo

Anybody headed down there from Austin? Luckily, I'll be in Austin that weekend. If anyone's headed that way, I'm looking for a ride. (insert pathetic looking begging icon)

• 2 weeks later...
Anybody headed down there from Austin? Luckily, I'll be in Austin that weekend. If anyone's headed that way, I'm looking for a ride. (insert pathetic looking begging icon)

Response to Pathetic looking begging Icon (I have 5 Kids that begging look no longer works on me) :roflol:

The wife is going to drive down with my shop all day, she does shoot 3 gun now and then,,, but as she put it,,, are you nuts!!!! Like she has to ask,, its hot,, I'll hang out in some air-conditioning and come and get you when your done. She just might be smarter than some of us,,,and we are going to stay the night and be tourists on Sunday. :cheers:

I don't think I can help you out,, on a ride.

just so you know..

I live 35 miles north of Austin.

Jim M ammo

You might be able to cool down on the water stage - no more details will be given B)

You’re taking us to schlitterbahn Water Park!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You’re the MAN!!!! We love you!

I did tell you I had 5 kids,,, they have miss read things like this,,,

Just thought I’d half give it a try,,

How are you squading? Any idea how long it will take to get us all through the match?

No water parks - sorry - It will be depend on how many shooters show for the match - We will be squadding the shooters at registration - first come first serve. See you soon!!

Response to Pathetic looking begging Icon (I have 5 Kids that begging look no longer works on me) :roflol:

The wife is going to drive down with my shop all day, she does shoot 3 gun now and then,,, but as she put it,,, are you nuts!!!! Like she has to ask,, its hot,, I'll hang out in some air-conditioning and come and get you when your done. She just might be smarter than some of us,,,and we are going to stay the night and be tourists on Sunday. :cheers:

I don't think I can help you out,, on a ride.

just so you know..

I live 35 miles north of Austin.

Jim M ammo

That's what my wife is going to do the next day. :sick: She gets the kids one day, I get to shoot. :D I get the kids one day, she gets to shop. :wacko:

I appreciate the response though. I'll get down the one way or the other. Any body know how bad the traffic between Austin and SA is on a saturday morning?

The traffic should not be that bad at all - watch out for the hidden speed police. :sick:

Yeah, they are "hiding" in CVPI's. Stick out like a sore thumb.

Sorry, I'm a little biased. I upfit them all day. <_< Including the ones ya'll are talking about.

There will be 4 classes, open, tactical, limited & he-man. He-man is 308, 12ga pump & 8 rd 45 of any kind. Tactical & limited pistols & shotguns are the same, only a scope in tactical & irons in limited. Open is open.

Alex, for you I'm sure Open means Colt Woodsman pistol, Marlin bolt action .410 shotgun, and a Ruger 77-22 rifle. Should be no problem for a Stepper! See Ya'll Saturday.

Bill

not much talkin' going on here and the match is tomorrow. whats going on is everyone going to bed early to get thier rest?

I'm stuck at work, or I'd be shooting tomorrow. i'll stop by afterwards to harass, ogle, be awed, and laugh. see ya'll around 2:00.

trapr

not much talkin' going on here and the match is tomorrow. whats going on is everyone going to bed early to get thier rest?

I'm stuck at work, or I'd be shooting tomorrow. i'll stop by afterwards to harass, ogle, be awed, and laugh. see ya'll around 2:00.

trapr

Damn Trapr - sucks that you have to work. I figured you'd be at this match without fail - especially since it's right in your backyard.

I'm getting to bed pretty soon - I'll be on the road by 0500. Want to get there a little early to check things out.

Doug

Edited by Fullauto_Shooter