Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

CZ SP01 Tactical

ysued

nice.....

like the matching of the gels to the grip color...

hey..what mags are those???

LOL!!

The mag on the gun is the CZ 75, I didn't have any more, so I used Meg-Gar Beretta 92 mags on the Pouch!!

Can you tell they are not right??

At least I didn't put bullets backwards on a mag!!

LOL...

the little window on the mag tube...not CZ bro!!! :roflol:

I know dude, but I only had one mag for the IDPA look!!

I'll be placing an order to midway soon for a whole Shitpotfull of Mec-Gar CZ-75 Mags for under $21@!!

Bill Klinton made me feel that if I don't have 24-48 Spare Hi-Caps for each Pistol Model I own, I'm not comfortable!!

Want to know how many G-17 mags I own?? ;)

Y

Bobby McGee special edition holster?? What is different from regular Bladetech??

It's a Starter pack with Holster (Stingray) Double mag pouch (Stingray) and one Paddle attachment, it is like a IDPA Starter pack!

Ask Bobby for details.

I like those, I've been eying up a set of the red since they hit Angus' website.

they look great..

not as cool as a Yamil photo..but here is a quick shot on my kadet..

_kadet00A0049.jpg

OK..but how you getting the gun to balance on the holster when its weight is on the backside??? or is there magic involved... :D

Puertorican santeria and good YUYU!!

Sweet photo, but decocker? :sick:

Dude, Beggars can't be Choosers!!

I got this gun fo the USPSA Poster, liked it and decided to buy it from CZ!! I needed a CZ Gun and didn't have one, now I do have a Pimp Daddy one!!

When I buy one I will get a decocker too, helps my short fingers on the first shot and I don't mind the trigger pull with the decocker stuff intact. The extra reach of the trigger with the hammer fully down without decock is why I sold the pair of 85's I had for Production. I shoot a 4# trigger on my open gun intentionally LOL, I will be fine with a reasonable trigger on a Production gun.

Fantastic photos and a super nice gun.

Angus can do an amazing trigger job on a decocker, then pair that with some worked over springs and it's hard to tell the difference(at least for me). I carry a P-01 decocker and love it. My next SP-01 will be the tactical.

Been waiting on my Sp-01 from Angus for about a month now. Has anybody tried a Kadet Conversion with a Angus Trigger Job? I just wonder if there is enough force to set the primers on a .22 off. Also do any of you use Alanta Arms and if so what bullet weight? Oh, great looking SP-01 and holster you have there. I ordered the holster before I ordered the CZ.

Been waiting on my Sp-01 from Angus for about a month now. Has anybody tried a Kadet Conversion with a Angus Trigger Job? I just wonder if there is enough force to set the primers on a .22 off. Also do any of you use Alanta Arms and if so what bullet weight? Oh, great looking SP-01 and holster you have there. I ordered the holster before I ordered the CZ.

a lot will depend on what spring Angus uses..

I needed to go to a slightly heavier hammer spring to 100% ignition of the .22 rounds with the Kadet unit.