Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2008 USPSA Nationals Waitinglist

Rob Boudrie

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a thought for those who do not get a slot. Two years ago we did not have a slot for Nationals in Tulsa but went anyway. Got to registration EARLY that morning along with about 30+ other folks. Everyone got in because there are always some people that have slots but for whatever reason can't make it. They didn't turn anyone away and found places for everone. :)

• 3 weeks later...

Talking to a couple of folds today in person and e-mail, and they have sent registrations in, but not gotten a confirmation. IIRC they don't send out confirmations until about late July or mid-August? Is that what everyone else remembers?

USPSA office said it would be a couple more weeks before mailing packets get sent out.

It would be nice if something got attached to our classification record that the slot

was received and being processed.

Just go in the my slot today paid an all booked....now is there any info about the match like round counts ect....this will be my first trip to the USA Nats?

I also look at my classification page and notice that there was nothing anymore....I was hoing to something like payment received...??

Edited by dansy

• 2 weeks later...
Just go in the my slot today paid an all booked....now is there any info about the match like round counts ect....this will be my first trip to the USA Nats?

I also look at my classification page and notice that there was nothing anymore....I was hoing to something like payment received...??

I did the same thing and noticed my classification page no longer had Nationals info other than a place to edit my waitlist info. I called USPSA and talked to Dawn. She assured me it had been recieved and sent an email to verify. She said Matt should be sending out the next batch of slots in the mail soon.

Craig

• 1 month later...

<_< I have a buddy...no :unsure: OK an acquaintance that want to try and get in to the Open Nat as a walk on

For the walk on guys do they have to get on the list at the door Wednesday ? OR do they wait until Thursday AM to get in?

He would not arrive with his friends until Wednesday PM after lunch. :

Edited by AlamoShooter