Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Bored tonight?!?! Join our local match!

Sharyn

Barring technical difficulties... ('cause I'm still trying to shoot the match myself)... you can watch our local match here in St. Petersburg, Florida... LIVE!!!!

See fellow forum members in action!

all standard LIVE broadcasting disclaimers apply ;)

click here to view ---> http://www.ustream.tv/channel/wac_match

After match coverage in the On Range bar too!

Thanks for the play by play on the UStreamtv site, Leo! :D That was funny.

So, how'd it go on your end, peeps?... No echo, right?

You can watch the LIVE recordings on the website as well... just follow the link and look lower down on the page.

eta: this was also a BUG match! :D

Edited by Sharyn

Sharyn,

No echos or bleaching out like at Ruskin ... this was much improved.

It appears that the frame rate might have dropped some as it got darker but everything was generally pretty good.

That was fun to watch, thanks.

Leo

BUG Match coverage :)

As it turns out, a .32 Kel-tec does not knock down full sized poppers with the ease one would expect from such a potent round.

Great video Sharyn.. Now we have to get your good camera (or mine) hooked up for better resolution video. I have a Canon GL-1 "Uber Camera" which would work great for this duty.

Our range is in the middle of Pinellas county which is one of the most populated counties in Florida. We have roofs and/or baffling over every one of our ranges to prevent rounds leaving the range (as we truly cannot afford to have a single round escape the range.) That is why it looks vaguely like an underpass :) It does create some restrictions on our range and stages.

Looking forward to seeing you out, Slabbie Shooter. We have a good time during our Single Stack matches. And as the video demonstrates, we have a bar on site which we open once we go cold on the range. Cheap beer while awaiting the scores!

Edited by baa

Yep... I missed this BUG match due to other obligations, but caught the one prior..it was hysterical. I actually have a new BUG that I would like to run through...see what .40 in a compact polymer frame does to my splits. Should be a hoot.

Folks, if you have never seen a BUG match, it's hard to describe, especially if the shooter only owns 2 magazines and has to get a little assistance keeping them loaded for the stage. It was one of the most fun matches I have ever been too. Nice folks and my buddy Jack on the rocks when everything is put away. Too much fun :D