Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

A couple of Tacticool AR's

Sgtsvi

I just finished adding the last few parts to my latest build that I SBR'd. It needed a new scope mount and BUIS to complete the package. The other one is my Colt LE6920 that I mounted an ACOG and SWR Specwar 2 suppressor on.

daves021.jpg

daves024.jpg

I like them both. But put a can on No.1 and you are rockin.

I ordered another QD flash hider for number 1 so I can move the can to either one. The can is hollywood quiet by the way. It sounds like a high pressure air leak.

I like them both. But put a can on No.1 and you are rockin.

I ordered another QD flash hider for number 1 so I can move the can to either one. The can is hollywood quiet by the way. It sounds like a high pressure air leak.

And trust me when I tell you that Dave knows ALL about high pressure gas, I mean, air leaks....

:roflol:

Which of those two stocks do you like better?

BTW, both are SAWEET

I like the Magpul CTR stock on the shorty the best. The Colt is still wearing the factory stock for now but I will be changing it out to a CTR very soon. The CTR is very solid and locks up nice and tight.

What kinda lower is that on the top one? Both look nice!

The Lower is a POF Gen II. It is billet machined lower that is a very close copy of the HK 416 lower. They cost twice as much as a RRA or DPMS but I was looking for the ultimate upper lower combo so I spent a little more money. The upper is a VLTOR MUR-1A.

What kinda lower is that on the top one? Both look nice!

The Lower is a POF Gen II. It is billet machined lower that is a very close copy of the HK 416 lower. They cost twice as much as a RRA or DPMS but I was looking for the ultimate upper lower combo so I spent a little more money. The upper is a VLTOR MUR-1A.

Looks like the POF mil-spec lower.

The POF Gen II lower has an integrated over sized trigger guard while the POF Gen III lower has ambi bolt release and integrated over sized trigger guard.

Looks great non-the-less.