Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2008 Single Stack National Review

Those of you at the '07 LRP Nationals (as one example that comes to mind) may remember a bunch of full squads of revolver shooters wheeling our way through the match.....and almost invariably being done well before the squads ahead of us and having to wait around. Just something interesting to note. :)

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JThompson and Catfish, I was on squad 11 too so it was great to shoot with you guys even with game called due to rain. :D First time that has ever happened at any match I've been to, but I guess they were concerned about the lighting.

JThompson and Catfish, I was on squad 11 too so it was great to shoot with you guys even with game called due to rain. :D First time that has ever happened at any match I've been to, but I guess they were concerned about the lighting.

Hey Gary! Nice to put a face to a screen name. Regardless of differences in opinion over water/no water/fun stages/not fun stages, you have got to give a thumbs up to the Match staff for pulling everyone off the range Friday afternoon.

That was an outstanding call - I think we had all of about 2 minutes after getting to the big house before the seriously heavy rains and lightning came....

Hey Gary! Nice to put a face to a screen name. Regardless of differences in opinion over water/no water/fun stages/not fun stages, you have got to give a thumbs up to the Match staff for pulling everyone off the range Friday afternoon.

That was an outstanding call - I think we had all of about 2 minutes after getting to the big house before the seriously heavy rains and lightning came....

+100

No me. I didn't bitch about anything. I was the good looking guy on the squad. :D