Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Age of Senior shooter/super senior?

1911jerry

Appendix A2 (p. 54 in the Jan '08 rules) says:

Junior... ...Competitors under the age of 18 (which would be age 17 up to the 18th BD)...

Senior... ...Competitors over the age of 55...

Super Senior... ...Competitors over the age of 65...

I read that as Senior not age 55 but 56, and Super Senior not age 65 but 66, sorta the inverse of the Jr rule.

anybody else read it that way? :unsure:

Edited by kevin c

Junior... ...Competitors under the age of 18 (which would be age 17 up to the 18th BD)...

I read that as Senior not age 55 but 56, and Super Senior not age 65 but 66, sorta the inverse of the Jr rule.

No, you are senior or SS on your birthday

I would interpret that to mean that 55.01 is greater than 55 and 65.01 is greater than 65.

Nope. Seniors and Super Seniors compete on an equal footing with everyone else, the only difference is they recognize you for beating other people in your age category.

BTW, any shooter may excuse themself from performing any activity during a stage if they feel their physical condition is such they cannot perform it safely; however that is not an age related rule, it applies to everyone.

Nope. Seniors and Super Seniors compete on an equal footing with everyone else, the only difference is they recognize you for beating other people in your age category.

BTW, any shooter may excuse themself from performing any activity during a stage if they feel their physical condition is such they cannot perform it safely; however that is not an age related rule, it applies to everyone.

Does this apply to the holster test at the Bianchi Cup?