Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Nose Hair

Vagus

any suggestions on what to use to shave them off? Mine sticks out too and I have to practically use a small scissor to trim them. Thanks.

Pull 'em out - It separates the men from the boys. B)

-Chet

No! It make your eyes water! :surprise:

HMMM, anybody ever try waxing the inside of their nose? I have to admit I got tired of shaving my ears so i waxed my ears. It works. Not sure about the nose yet. Ouch!

Take Q-Tip, apply warm wax. Insert into snout and let sit. Yank. I watched a guy get this done at a hair cutting place here in Kuwait. He was relaxed in a barbers chair with a hot rag on his face and oblivious to what was going on until the barber snatched out the Q-Tip's. At first the guy was extremely upset, but once he calmed down he said he could breathe better. It was pure comedy.

Joe

A wise old friend of mine once pointed out that as you age the hair moves from the top of your head down to the crack of your arse. The nose and ears are just "on the way south".

I had one of those nose hair trimmer things for awhile. Didn't work. I dug out the curved surgical scissors from a previous life and they work great.

A wise old friend of mine once pointed out that as you age the hair moves from the top of your head down to the crack of your arse. The nose and ears are just "on the way south".

Oh great! Now we will all hear stories of men waxing their arse!

CYa,

Pat

Edited by whatmeworry