Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

why no LIMITED SNOB SOB club?

grandbagger

Just by the fact that we shoot Limited means that we are miles ahead of all other shooters.

Open guys need their crutches, (and are proud of them) so let them have them.

SS guys feel the need for nostalgia, so I'm sure that they will start requiring "special" clothes, leather sole shoes, etc.

Club? We don't need no stinking club, because we are the baddest SOB's to shoot this game.

Keen for President!

One needs to know where he comes from before he can truly understand where he is trying to go.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's quite simple really. I came from shooting Open, which I still enjoy, but found out that I have an advantage MOST open shooters don't .......... good eyes! :rolleyes: So then I tried Production, which I found to be quite nostalgic, however mildly boring. Then I tried Single Stack which I found to be beyond frustrating from all the reloading. :yawn:

So I believe I have found my calling ... right here in Limited. It is the best of both worlds. Iron Sights & Big Sticks! Flashy Guns but Regular Bullets. A division large enough to rival all others. B)

So bring on the Big Dogs & let's get started. (disclaimer: I have a local match to go shoot now, but I will get this thing "officially started" when I get home tonight)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By the way: Georgous Heater Howard & DMS42. Chris & Hoofy, I hear ya. Give me time.

Merlin ..... I'll deal with you later <_<

My Limited Classifiers as further proof.

Disregard most of those on 07-29-07... I was shooting with a broken arm...caught a ricochet of of a popper the third stage in {99-33} , and it chipped off the corner of my left elbow. I did the best I could shooting mostly strong handed the rest of the day, but 10% and 12% classifier scores aren't worth a shizzle :( ... I shoulda went home, but damn, I had a nice pistol and a few hundred rounds of ammo and friends...how could I leave? B)

I did take a 6 week vacation from shooting after that, but tenacity is my middle name. Loading up the big sticks for this weekend after another 6 week injury interruption. It's time to crawl out of the pit and let 'er rip.

I submit my performance at Double Tap 2008 for membership consideration. http://www.doubletapranch.com/DTC%202008/Pistol%20Finals%20%20Limited.htm

If you want pictures as well I will have to find a camera.

Easy guys.

Keen hasn't decided what he wants yet.

Patience.

The birth of a new club needs to be handled with care.

Tls

<_< As the #1 SOB... do you guys really want to pirate our name?... wouldn't you guys be happier with your own name for your club?

We have knights of the SOB s :rolleyes: I know how absolutely Super Cool we are in the SOB club

And I think we could let you be the ....(LSOB) club but the SS guys would say that that is for the the .

"Little S O Bs"

:unsure: most people don't know it but....I have a Limited gun too. So any one can get one

So how about the ...."US"! club ="Unlimited Shooters" our motto could be we don't give nothing up.

Shooting in limited class is not a limitation.

Besides who would not want to be one of....US.....I think it has potential

Edited by AlamoShooter

Hmmmmm ...... after going back and researching the SOB post I now vaguely recall being dubbed SOB #3 "The Keeper of Scores". B)

So I may be a bit out of line to be the one to start up a new club. <_< Even if we do come up with a cool nickname.

What say you Limited Hot Dogs ???

Hmmmmm ...... after going back and researching the SOB post I now vaguely recall being dubbed SOB #3 "The Keeper of Scores". B)

So I may be a bit out of line to be the one to start up a new club. <_< Even if we do come up with a cool nickname.

What say you Limited Hot Dogs ???

Why ...I say WHY! would Mr. Keen sir be "out of line" NO one in the SOB club could or would want to, -pardon my pun-, Limit you from starting a new club.

Humm but = LHD ...too close to LSD :blink: Keep trying ? <_< Bad Boys Club BBC?

Edited by AlamoShooter

Bad Ass Limited Shooters ??? BALS ? Nah ....

Iron Sighted Hotdogs ??? ISHOT ? Nah ...

Badass Un-Limited Shooters Have IT Together ??? BULSHIT ? <_< We might be on to something here ..... but nah. :P

This isn't working for me. Need some help here.

In the meantime ... feast your eyes on this beauty. (you just have to IMAGINE the chrome for now, ok ? )

post-4139-1206585429.jpg

post-4139-1206585437.jpg

post-4139-1206585423.jpg

Edited by CHRIS KEEN

So SOB and SNOB are more shooting related?

We could be the Limited Users Group I suppose, or the Society of Limited 'Ole Boys, or The Shooting Limited Inspired Masters Elite. <_<

On second thought, I really like LUAU! :D

So SOB and SNOB are more shooting related?

We could be the Limited Users Group I suppose, or the Society of Limited 'Ole Boys, or The Shooting Limited Inspired Masters Elite. <_<

On second thought, I really like LUAU! :D

My vote goes for The S.L.I.M.E.

The Shooting Limited Inspired Masters Elite

:cheers: