jsneff

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Blackbird

What shop did you get yours from. I kept getting ahold of my dealer and telling him I had good intel they were being shipped and coming in at the end of the week, but he wouldnt listen, kept saying they're not out yet. Obviously they are out.

Thanks,

Yes they are out, picked mine up at East Orange Shooting Sports. A very limited number came in to active competitors on the waiting lists. Sounds like production is ramping up with more to come soon.

Here are the photos of the actual production 5" M&P 9 Pro Series.

Fit and finish are first rate, the front sight needs serrations and a smaller fiber but is OK? The rear could be serrated but is OK.

post-234-1212947275.jpg

post-234-1212947297.jpg

post-234-1212947325.jpg

post-234-1212947364.jpg

Anyone know where you can get the M&P longslide? Wouldn't mind getting one before the rebate/mag offer expires.

Jeff

Holsters are available for the M&P 9L or Pro from Blade-tech www.blade-tech.com

Got mine about 6 hours ago. Already done the trigger work on it to smooth it out. The stock trigger is very gritty. Thankfully it doesn't take that much to fix the problems. All we have to do now is waite for it to be production legal. Also, if you own a Bladetech DOH it will not fit unless you dremel the bottom out or get an open ended holster.

Got mine about 6 hours ago. Already done the trigger work on it to smooth it out. The stock trigger is very gritty. Thankfully it doesn't take that much to fix the problems. All we have to do now is waite for it to be production legal. Also, if you own a Bladetech DOH it will not fit unless you dremel the bottom out or get an open ended holster.

My local shop keeps telling me that they have no eta/info... :angry2:

Any suggestions on a source where I can at least get on a list?

DC, Can you tell me if the Pro has the same length recoil spring/guide rod as the 4.25" model?

Also, do you know if it's available WITH the magazine disconnect safety? (Since it's so easy to remove, I'd rather do it myself and avoid that annoying disclaimer etched on the side of the slide!)

Thanks,