Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

benelli M2 21inch

sniperfrog

I picked one up a few weeks ago on gunbroker for just over 1000 shipped. It has the vent rib and small fiber optic front sight. I ran 150 rounds through it yesterday. It was perfect. I am still kicking myself for not buying one of these sooner. These shotguns rock!

Anyone have a picture of the Benelli M2 field with the 21 inch barrel? I was wondering if the shorter barrel had a rib on it.

Benelli M2 21"

I would have bought one today if Sportsman's Warehouse had a 21"

I picked one up a few weeks ago on gunbroker for just over 1000 shipped. It has the vent rib and small fiber optic front sight. I ran 150 rounds through it yesterday. It was perfect. I am still kicking myself for not buying one of these sooner. These shotguns rock!
Anyone have a picture of the Benelli M2 field with the 21 inch barrel? I was wondering if the shorter barrel had a rib on it.

Benelli M2 21"

Yep.Just got my own 21 in off Gunbroker for $950.

Been looking for about 6 months!

Benelli M2 21"

Gotta a link ??? please - I am looking at the tax savings too over going to Spostsmans W.

Benelli M2 21"

Gotta a link ??? please - I am looking at the tax savings too over going to Spostsmans W.

No sales tax in OR. ;)

Benelli M2 21"

No sales tax in OR. ;)

NO income Tax in Texas

Sportsman's had an M2 Field 24", but not not the 21". I asked the clerk if he could get the 21" he said he'd have to go through corporate to see if it could be done. Another clerk whom I know said I probably wouldn't be able to get it, needless to say I wasn't too happy with that comment.

Yup, they are putting on a 9 tube and then plugging it by one for

matches that dont allow 9 round tubes. For IMG you would load 9 then drop

the ninth one into the chamber, or on the carrier if modified to do so ...

After the buzzer you can load 9,10,11,12 if you want!!

Is the IMG rules also where you're not punished by shooting 9mm?

Yep-----------Larry

Yep-----------Larry

I should have bought that 24" yesterday at a discount cause our monthly multigun matches use those rules. <_<

Edited by walangkatapat

Yep-----------Larry

I should have bought that 24" yesterday at a discount cause our monthly multigun matches use those rules. <_<

That gun is good under USPSA rules also, USPSA has no restiction on barrel or magazine length, they only say you cant load more than 9 rds, or 8 rds with a empty chamber start. I just carry a plug in the pocket with the choke tubes.---------Larry

I ordered a 21" M2 Field with the vent rib from the Sportsmans Warehouse in Portland. Price was a little over $1000, I think. Added a NC +5 extension, a NC charging handle, a NC barrel clamp, a DMW safety and a HiViz FO sight. It works great, and have shot it in 2 multi-gun matches along with several boxes of clays. Great handling shotgun.

My only complaint is Benelli thumb, and I've ordered a modified carrier from C-RUMS so that'll be taken care of soon.

I ordered a 21" M2 Field with the vent rib from the Sportsmans Warehouse in Portland. Price was a little over $1000, I think. Added a NC +5 extension, a NC charging handle, a NC barrel clamp, a DMW safety and a HiViz FO sight. It works great, and have shot it in 2 multi-gun matches along with several boxes of clays. Great handling shotgun.

My only complaint is Benelli thumb, and I've ordered a modified carrier from C-RUMS so that'll be taken care of soon.

When and how long did it take to get your Benelli through Sportsman's? The Sportsman's in Salem wasn't very helpful when I asked if they could order a 21".