Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

GRIPS back from anodizing

sinnsyk

Just picked up the Short Grips for Limited / Gold Teams large frame. I had 6 different colors made up; main ones are:

Satin Clear

Black

Did a few in custom colors to see how they looked / came out:

Pepsi Blue

Maroon Red

Forest Green

Real Gold

Was supposed to be a violet in there, but they made a Gold instead. Looks good. I'll try to get some pictures posted tomorrow.

All non-checkered large-frame magwell grips are now ready to ship and the ones who ordered them will be shipped out tomorrow. The checkered ones are still in production. Had a meeting with the machine shop today and I decided to make the grip full-checkered. I appreciate the input on the top being smooth and while I think it's a good idea for magreleasing and trigger finger, after looking at how I hold my hand... my supporting hand touches all of the top area and I would want to have that checkered.

It'll be 20LPI with a 60 degree cutting tool to a sharp edge. A few things to figure out on following the contour, but otherwise all good.

BTW. Maroon Red is my favorite color of the custom grip colors. Looks sharp !

Me and my mouth...

Alright good you're keeping me in check. I'm moving all the pictures and videos from my skiing in Aspen (which I'll also post... ehem... soon), deleting the files right now and I've put the 4 custom colored grips outside to snap them. I don't have any pro equipment so... few minutes..