Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

United States Post Office

Coach

I am not a fan of big government, but this in between status of Private and Public that the USPS is currently in makes me crazy. Service sucks, and if they lose it or destroy it they do not care. And there is no higher authority to take a complaint where it will be heard.

Today I was the fourth person in line and the clerk closed the only operating window right in front of the next guys as he stepped up. So the three of us were to stand there until the next person reported for duty. They were already six minutes late. No supervisors on the property and no postmaster either. They were all at lunch at 3:06 pm.

I hate my tax dollars at work !!

I hate when the mailman pulls up to my house, then starts to take off, then sees me in the

window so he walks up to the door and says, " I got a really heavy package (3k of bullets) if

you want it then come to my truck and get it.

Same story at the DMV, the Fed building and everywhere else, They are all doing "US" a favor, and

because I cant go somewhere else they are going to shut the window in my face and I'm gonna like it !!

tried to mail a box last week...walked in with a filled out address card and asked for some tape. postal guy tells me they don't offer tape. only option was to buy a roll for $3.89. i walked out and went next door to ups.

Two hates in the past year:

1. 14 days for an EXPRESS (not priority) US Mail mailer to reach my PO Box. They didn't even have to take it out ot my house and it still took TWO WEEKS.

2. 12 days for a "Priority Mail" package with two fitted slides to the manufacturer in Texas. Package tracking alerted me when the arrived but, by that time, I figured they were a probable loss.

The USPS is advertising 95 of 96% on-time delivery for express mail. I bet some manager at Fedex would lose his job is 5% of the packages he was responsible for were late.

I am not a fan of big government, but this in between status of Private and Public that the USPS is currently in makes me crazy. Service sucks, and if they lose it or destroy it they do not care. And there is no higher authority to take a complaint where it will be heard.

Today I was the fourth person in line and the clerk closed the only operating window right in front of the next guys as he stepped up. So the three of us were to stand there until the next person reported for duty. They were already six minutes late. No supervisors on the property and no postmaster either. They were all at lunch at 3:06 pm.

Maybe I live in a nice town or something but I have to say the post office crew in Eastport NY are top notch people.

They go out of their way to help out and I have gone there with a crapload of stuff to send overseas and they gave me tape and all kinds of stuff to help me out.

Kudos to them and I'm sorry you guys don't have a postal crew like I do here.

JK

Sweet I want to complain too. Let see, My trigger bar in my XD .45 broke. Having been the first owner the gun was warriteed. It cost me $70.00 buck to send my pistol from Ok to Ill. and sprinfield only reemburst me $50.00 bucks!!!!! The other complaint is the post office in Luther Ok. They suck!!!!! They don't open until 9:30, they close for lunch from 11:30 to 1:00 and close at 4:00. Whats up with that!!!!!!!!!!!!

Before you folks start getting upset with the USPS, stop and take a look at what they do. They process millions of pieces of mail each day and the vast majority of it gets where it is supposed to go when it is supposed to be there. For that they charge 41 cents per letter. For every one of you who has not gotten his crap on time there are hundreds that did. For those of you who come up to the window and ask for tape or want your package wrapped for mailing by the clerk, WAKE-UP! That is NOT their job! When you come to the window, you should have your $h*t ready to go, not stand there and expect them to pack it up and fill out the labels for you. The vast majority of the postal employees are overworked and underpaid, despite what everyone thinks. To put up with the crap they do day in and day out would send most of you on this forum running for an AK to go postal, but they have to smile and eat the $h*t that everyone throws at them. HOW DO I KNOW THIS? I am married to a woman who works as a window clerk for the busiest station in Jackson, MS and I have seen and heard the crap that she has to put up with. She has come home in tears some nights from the abuse that she takes from customers that think she is there to do it all for them. WAKE-UP PEOPLE!! The government is not there to wait on you hand and foot, you have to at least do your part. If you don't like the USPS service, then go to FEDEX or UPS, I don't care, but get off the USPS back. They do the best they can given the restrictions they work under. If it was me, I would not last 2 minutes, because I would tell you all to kis my A$$!

Probably the type of people that cause your wife the problem are the same ones who do not play by the rules. Like no rebuttals. No one on here attacked your wife. Plus the USPS is not government any longer they claim.

In a nutshell - Rebuttals are not permitted.

The Hate forum is for rants only - no discussions or debates.

Hate Threads that turn into discussions or debates will be automatically locked without notice.