• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Have not been up that way in a while, any decent hotels/motels within a reasonable drive. Thanks

If you look in Allentown PA, any of the hotels on 100 near I-78 are about a 15 minute drive from the range. There's a few modern, clean, not too expensive hotels there.....

Looking at the USPSA Self Squadding roster, this match is nearly full. The match director ran a few test stages at our March Multi-gun match. Looks like it will be a good match. I would encourage anyone interested in this match to get their entry in. Bill L

Rob, stay in Foglesville, Comfort Inn is good and I believe there is a Holiday Inn there as well. Planty of food around there as well all abour 15 minutes from the range.

Did you get the app for the Fairfax TPC?

• 1 month later...

I just got my spot for Friday. I don't like doing things last minute but Friday was perfect for me, as it was the only day I had off from work. I had to miss Area 8 at the last minute due to a family emergency and now this will be my first major USPSA match. The goal now is to put together a decent slug load before the match.

Dave Sinko