Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Well something came up with the scheduling and I wasn't going to get up at 1:30am to go. There are some other reasons, but we'll leave it at that. <_<

Got it. I know how that is. Maybe I'll catch you at one of the monthly matches.

Not likely- but if you can make it to Schultz's or Oconomowoc I will see ya there. It's been too long bro! :cheers:

Great shooting Matt, Congratulations!

The airliner stage and the Rube Goldberg bowling ball stage were unbelievable and all the stages were great and very challanging. The Match directors and ROs and staff even the lunch was the best. I just started shooting after a 15yr lay off and took my revolver to the WIIT on squad 2 and had a blast!!

Larry Brooks/Bobhammer

Larry it was a good time shooting on the squad with you. I agree pass 57 and rube goldberesk stages were a blast, too bad there were allot of failures on that stage.

I did learn one very important lessen in the dark house, Use a powder and bullet that will not smoke very much otherwise you are trying to clear the smoke to see the targets.

That was a tough stage. I don't know if the flashlight was going dead by the time I ran, but I could hardly see the poppers! Still it was a lot of fun. Much harder than the dark house at nationals. 3 yards is easy with paper, US poppers at 15 is MUCH harder!

Thank you to all the staff/organizers of the match. This was my first WIIT match, and was very pleased with everything. Met a bunch of nice people, and would definitely shoot this one again.

Matt....yeah, I guess you did alright ;):P

Proud of ya