Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Junior Sponsorship Match - Texas

Sponsorship Match - March 1st 2008

Welcome Shooters to 2008! Bullet Hole Range - San Antonio, Texas announces a sponsorship match to benefit Junior World Shoot Team Member Forrest McCord! All proceeds will go to Forrest to help with the high costs of shooting the world shoot this year. Come out and help a great junior shooter bring back the GOLD!!

Match - March 1st Saturday!!

http://www.bullethole.com/docs/sponsorship_app.pdf

Http://www.bullethole.com

Questions about the match - admin@bullethole.com

By the way - everyone will pay money to shoot the match including staff - but at a discount rate - we all want to donate to this great cause!!

Edited by KGentry

I can't think of a nicer young man (and a heck of a shooter, too!) to send to the World Shoot, I'm going to try to make this one. It's been forever since I've been to San Antonio anyway, so its time for a visit. :cheers:

I can't think of a nicer young man (and a heck of a shooter, too!) to send to the World Shoot, I'm going to try to make this one. It's been forever since I've been to San Antonio anyway, so its time for a visit. :cheers:

Forrest is a great Kid and it is a breath of fresh air when you talk to a young person nowadays and get a great attitude! Plus a great shooter. We look forward to seeing you there!!

Edit -speller

Edited by KGentry

Match Sign up is at 9am and hammer down at 10am The match is accepting any donations from vendors or shooters wishing to support Junior World Team Member Forrest McCord. Contact admin@bullethole.com

More info coming soon! Thanks!!

• 2 weeks later...

I wanted to post a photo of Forrest and let shooters know what he looks like - we all know allot of shooters by site but sometimes not by name. We are giving out quite a few trophies all the way to D class and there are some great stages to be shot!!! Come out and support our world shoot team as go for gold in Bali!!! PLUS - he is just a darn nice kid to help out!!

The match application can be found here - http://www.bullethole.com/docs/sponsorship_app.pdf

post-9675-1202914359.jpg

Edited by KGentry

Yes - you can sign up the day of the match - on the brass thing - I will not be watching too close on that ;) - we just don't want a bunch of delays on the squads - as long as it does not slow things down - go ahead and get um.

Edited by KGentry

• 2 weeks later...
Just wanted to bump this and remind shooters - the match is this weekend and we are looking forward to seeing some great people this weekend to help one of our top Junior Shooters - See you there!!!

All the San Antonio Clubs are behind Forrest = This will be a good event. if any one needs an extra push to come to San Antonio I have a speed match on Sunday at the Alamo.

So you could shoot two matches. For the Forum members that come from out of town to shoot Forrest event + I will pay most of your match fee for my event Sunday. = just give me your forum name at sign up Sunday.

Jamie

Look forward to seeing you there - I will be the one hobbling around with a sprained ankle - did it during setup - shot the RO match today and made it worse so during the match I will be keeping cool!!

Thank you to all the shooters who came out in support of Forrest!! We had a great match! Here is a video of some of the shooters.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i95KtHYIc7Y

I would AT LEAST thought you and Jamie would let Forrest finish FIRST...just to boost his confidence if nothing else......you bunch of SOB's!!!!! :D

:D UM..... I sprained my ankle the day before and pretty much walked through the match ..... well..... maybe I ran a little but it did hurt really bad! He is good - when it comes to straight out run and gun few can keep up with him!!

Yea, I like to "KID" the KID alot!! Forrest is a CLASS act and will be a top shooter one day......can run and pull the trigger with the best of them......I would have thought that after last years Double Tap he would have THROWN that gun away and went back to the one that WORKS.......

Yea, I like to "KID" the KID alot!! Forrest is a CLASS act and will be a top shooter one day......can run and pull the trigger with the best of them......I would have thought that after last years Double Tap he would have THROWN that gun away and went back to the one that WORKS.......

After the match - his gun is now in the hands of Benny Hill - so no worries now.