Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

1911 Single Stack Elitist Club

zhunter

Yes Jim, I believe you have it all figured out.

I can see it all now so clearly.

Those days when you feel like a surgeon.

Attacking a stage with power and precision.

Accuracy is your handmaiden.

A true disciple of John M Browning.

Then there are the days when you just need that adrenaline rush.

Pure speed and overwhelming firepower.

That's it.

Yin and Yang

Why didn't I see this before?

An epiphany of epic proportion.

Tls

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OK, first item on the list, stop that Boz guy from infilrating our tree house until he completely disavows himself from the demons with which he associates himself with.

:devil:

And I'd say, even after (IF) he disavows himself from the evil that is the loud gun, we still watch him like a hawk. He strikes me as a potential Sith candidate with his love for the dark side.

LMAO

I think they call it....having your cake and eating it too :cheers:

Jim :D

I like frosting ;)

Boz :closedeyes:

I feel I must point out :mellow:

You did kinda poke at the bear...IE doody head ect. :surprise:

I am in sympathy of your plight....But as a SNOB or SOB...one must show due respect for said organizations.

One must NOT suck up to ..nor DISPARIAGE ether group of fine folks.

Indeed it is a fine line :unsure: and those who travel it will be few.

But do not give up nor give in!!!...anything worth having...is worth fighting for.

Perhaps...a personal message to the Omnipitant Merlin...and Ever present Zhunter could go far in repairing your current delima?

I know this affair with TWO misstresses may be too much for some...

Consider..not only the gentel and softspoken carress of the pure 1911 in the bright sunlight :wub:

But also the Darkness Boz.....those wild and almost uncontroled...wicked painted and seductive 2011s :devil:

Oh My!.... :surprise:.....Its a tough one!!! :o

Best of luck!

Jim :D

Oh for Pete's sake, Jim, that poopoo head remark was over 15 pages ago! Do we really need to live in the past?

I think it may be too late for me Jim, I have dipped my toes into the dark pool and she gives me tingles all over. I have not forgotten the streams that created the pool and still wade through them at times but the dark deep pool beckons........ :closedeyes:

Had you there for a second, thought I was gonna be sentimental, didn't ya'? Don't think so Sport, gonna load up that Open blaster and kick some butt!

Sadly I have to report that BOZ has succumbed fully to the Lady of the Dark Water. Just yesterday, he was prancing (yes, prancing!) merrily through stages with his German-heritaged Loudenkickenthunderboomer. He would stand with a glassy eyed contenence at UASC, grinning like a veritible madman. I held hope for his soul until he scrambled like a spider for spent casings with which to get his next "fix".

Seeing one of such stature diminished to that level was a sore sight for my eyes. I even have it on good authority that he carries a G-Lock in his truck while not under the immediate influence of the Dark Lady. Were it a 1911 or even a cheap varient thereof I would retain hope for his soul, but I'm afraid the total weight of the evidence is too much to bear.

He is lost....

Sadly I have to report that BOZ has succumbed fully to the Lady of the Dark Water. Just yesterday, he was prancing (yes, prancing!) merrily through stages with his German-heritaged Loudenkickenthunderboomer. He would stand with a glassy eyed contenence at UASC, grinning like a veritible madman. I held hope for his soul until he scrambled like a spider for spent casings with which to get his next "fix".

Seeing one of such stature diminished to that level was a sore sight for my eyes. I even have it on good authority that he carries a G-Lock in his truck while not under the immediate influence of the Dark Lady. Were it a 1911 or even a cheap varient thereof I would retain hope for his soul, but I'm afraid the total weight of the evidence is too much to bear.

He is lost....

Tis a sad thing to see one so far fallen...and to think and to wonder....oh..what might have been. :(

Sadly I have to report that BOZ has succumbed fully to the Lady of the Dark Water. Just yesterday, he was prancing (yes, prancing!) merrily through stages with his German-heritaged Loudenkickenthunderboomer.

There's no PRANCING in Single Stack!!

Gads, we need an intervention here.

By the way any chance the magnificent Merlin or everpresent Z attending the Area 6 match?

Unfortunately not, as the SS Nats are the following week

He is lost....

It does seem that way, but you never know what the future holds :unsure:

Tis a sad thing to see one so far fallen...and to think and to wonder....oh..what might have been. :(

Sadly I have to report that BOZ has succumbed fully to the Lady of the Dark Water. Just yesterday, he was prancing (yes, prancing!) merrily through stages with his German-heritaged Loudenkickenthunderboomer.

Uh ...Ahhh.....Hmmm??? :blink:

Prancing you say? :surprise:

Must be some kind of open blaster mind funk :(

The poor soul :unsure:

Jim

Tarry not with ill thoughts of the poor misguided soul, but take comfort in the fact that he was prancing about in . . . . . . . .

. . . . Open division (not SS).

Today's invocation:

Yea, thou I walk through the valley of diminished eyesight and fallen waistlines, with fallen arches and non-existing hairline, I shall not submit to a battery-powered object being mounted upon my pistol and will carry upon my hip a design befitting of St. John Moses Browning. I say unto you that it was not a normal-capacity magazine (to which I also often fall prey), but rather a Red Dot and compensated barrel which obscured his vision and caused Cain to slay Abel.

Repent ye sinners!

Can I get an Amen?!

Fear not Boz,

For brother Mark too has been down the road of temptation.

I have laid eyes on his Brazos limited HIGH CAPACITY mistress.

And yea though it hast no battery powered devices it is not an object of skinny purity.

It seems that he, like brother Jim also tip-toes onto the line from time to time.

Not venturing across it into the deep darkness, but tap dancing on it, as an ironworker walks the high steel. :lol:

Let he without sin, cast the first shell casing.

Edited by 38superman

The waters are WARM and NO waves dare venture our way......The road to quick times, fallen steel and alpha hits is EASY on the DARK SIDE....Leave the SS'ers to relish in your wake....

Repent, all ye sinners. Resist Satan's open temptations.

Since I didn't know what was my SSES Club member number went over all the applications and acceptances from the ALL-SEEING Zhunter to come up with my number. Already at it, went over all and this is how it fares:

1 - Merlin

2 - ZH

3 - Aikidale

4 - Steve J

5 - Gentleman Jim

6 - Mark S18138

7 - IMA45DV8

8 - Alan Meek

9 - Catfish

10 - VACANT (Formerly BOZ)

11 - Gman Bart

12 - Ladyinblue

13 - CSE Martin

14 - Fortyfiveshooter

15 - Nemo

16 - DMS42

17 - MiddleMan

18 - Airedale

19 - Benny Hill

20 - Carmoney (?)

21 - Sethmark

22 - VACANT (Formerly Bill Nesbitt)

23 - P.E. Kelly

24 - ddj8052

25 - 6-shot

26 - Dan Sierpina

27 - Grandbagger

28 - j1b

29 - Scout454

30 - Game Player

31 - Michigan Shootist

32 - Lighteye67

33 - MoDoc

34 - Skywalker

35 - Gary Stevens

36 - SV SHooter

37 - Steel 1212

Hope this helps the memebership committee to keep the books.

Hum... I always numbered Akidale as the 1st regular member and myself as #2. Glad you held Boz's now on, now off again number open; otherwise, it would be total confusion.

If Father Merlin blesses this, I shall be #4.

Thanks for the dedicated work, Nemo.

Hum... I always numbered Akidale as the 1st regular member and myself as #2. Glad you held Boz's now on, now off again number open; otherwise, it would be total confusion.

If Father Merlin blesses this, I shall be #4.

Thanks for the dedicated work, Nemo.

You're welcome, Merlin and Steve. Of course the membership numbers list is pending approval from "He, the one who grants inclusion". Steve's belief of been Número 2 got me kinda' confused but the first two were really Merlin and Z, so I took it from there.

I guess reassignment of vacant member numbers would be done at the sole discretion of "He..."

Z, we need another t-shirt! :D