zhunter

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nemo

Damn Nemo, you are right, When I put that thing together with the spacers, I was looking at my Limited rig to re-assemble it. So THAT is why it felt weird!!! That's what happens when you don't shoot for 20 months.

It will be corrected as soon as I post this post :wacko:

Put me on 3 days probation.... And Slade gets all 14 days of his 2 weeks :devil:

Good. Glad we caught it before the sectional. It wold suck to see you bumped to open... <_<

Zhunter: 3 days self-imposed probation for rookie gear arrangement.

:devil:

Jadeslade: You get all 14, said the Z-man

Z,

Get some flat black spray paint and paint those spacers while you have it apart. The white looks soooo half-ass.

AYE!

It does, I agree, I will get it done, thanks for pointing that out :angry2:

No problem. Use 1/2" spacers on top and one 1/4" plus one 1/8" on the bottom.

post-1856-1253992275_thumb.jpg

87 - werewolf45auto

88 - Jadeslade

You'll have to refresh my memory on when was it that I "saved you life". Yes BOZ, just a week probation would be enough but tha's up to the disciplinary committee -> Zhunter.

This is august company.

Thank you Nemo!!! Z-tough one, but I will take it like man- and whine for 2 weeks. Nemo - Lasered(almost) by new guy. You saved me-May or June Brunswick. The classic heart stopping moment. We missed you today. Resting up for Florida Section next week? I am going to Parkersburg, WV. Special Secret Super mission. PS I saw TK today.

Edited for name dropping.

Edited by Jadeslade

Nemo - Lasered(almost) by new guy. You saved me-May or June Brunswick. The classic heart stopping moment. We missed you today. Resting up for Florida Section next week?

I remember... The poor guy not only broke the 180, he went the full 270. I yelled STOP twice so loud and made him so nervous that he put the gun on the ground. I can tell you he's one of the safest shooters now.

Yesterday I was helping with a fledgling club in St. Augustine. Good potential there.

Sweet Blaster, now get a proper Magwell on there and get to it

The Smith & Alexander is a proper magwell. Come shoot the Sectional in Titusville on Oct. 3 and I'll prove it to you. :sight:

After this post the Z-man decided to come out to shoot. We haven't shot together in a long time. Stay tuned for "The Battle of Titusville" between Zhunter and yours truly... :devil:

Let's see how good that big mag well makes ya' ... :sight:

:D

Yup shot one of the Florida Section stages trials yesterday-lots of reloads. Good luck with St. Augustine-you know people in cold climates reading this are going-they get to shoot in St. Augustine? Lucky b*******!! If I wan't going to Ohio IPSC would go to Titusville for the Section Match-next year maybe.

Edited by Jadeslade

I'm excited about the upcoming Florida Sectional next Saturday. There will be a reasonably good showing of skinnygunners (11) for a smallish match!! The Great ZHunter will be in attendance to give Danny Clifton and Marshall Todd a run for thir money!! :D

I'm excited about the upcoming Florida Sectional next Saturday. There will be a reasonably good showing of skinnygunners (11) for a smallish match!! The Great ZHunter will be in attendance to give Danny Clifton and Marshall Todd a run for thir money!! :D

NOPE, I will be there, but my shooting skills have deteriorated in the past 20 months due to not shooting, on top of that, I lost some skin from the webbing of my strong hand last Friday, so there will be NO practicing this week either, but I will be there so shoot anyway.

I figure I am a mid-level B shooter at this time. I am going to have to work my way back up to my A classification

NOPE, I will be there, but my shooting skills have deteriorated in the past 20 months due to not shooting, on top of that, I lost some skin from the webbing of my strong hand last Friday, so there will be NO practicing this week either, but I will be there so shoot anyway.

I figure I am a mid-level B shooter at this time. I am going to have to work my way back up to my A classification

And so start the excuses... <_<

And so start the excuses... <_<

I got scabs to prove it :sight:

20 months?!!!

I was depressed about not shooting since last January.

I feel much better now.