Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

JP CTR-02

Turbo23

Hey all,

I am thinking of unloading my JP upper but I do not know what the true value is on it. As stated above it is a JP CTR-02, with the

- LMOS with ultra light bolt carrier.

- Adjustable gas system.

- JP tactical comp.

- 20" Super match Cryo barrel 1-8 twist

Basicly all the CTR-02 goodies.

I belive the round count is around 7k

Thanks for all your advise all :rolleyes:

Edited by Turbo23

I want first dibs on it!!!

Can any one tell me what it maybe worth?

Then I will (either sell it to Z or put this post on the classifieds....) I do not want to upset the power's to be here.. B)

Pm Sent Z

Edited by Turbo23

Well 7k rounds is a little long in the tooth for the barrel...depending on how you shot and maintained it.

Is it early or late prod?...does it have a VTAC modular hand guard...or old style

Any cosmetic defects?...what type ammo did you use?

these details make a difference

Jim

Well 7k rounds is a little long in the tooth for the barrel...depending on how you shot and maintained it.

Is it early or late prod?...does it have a VTAC modular hand guard...or old style

Any cosmetic defects?...what type ammo did you use?

these details make a difference

Jim

Sounds pretty worn out to me. I'll give you a hundred bucks cash and that is my final offer! :goof::D

TG

I'm in for $300.

Does it come with irons, JP-ACOG or nothin'? What color/finish on it?

Given it's used, my first hunch is in the $1800 range.

Rich

Sorry for the thread drift. I'm glad you are on your way home. God speed to you and your team.

You can figure 75% to 85% of what you paid for it?? Or should should I say MSRP.

Tim

Thanks, this is what I was looking for. Kinda what I had thought too. Just wanted some back up on it.

As forthe round count... That is a padded figure, but my local smith has looked at it extensively and says the rifleing is in great shape. That explains why it still groups under .30 at 100 and under .75 at 200 with moly v-max ammo.

I have cleaned this after every shot I have use it. Stored it inside it's case, in Colorado climate. No humidity here. Has no blems on it.

I do not shot 3 gun with it. It is my Coyote rifle and I am starting some new dogs here soon. It is just too loud for them.

Great gun! I am still having trouble with the idea of letting it go because of its acuaracy. Best rifle I have ever had.

But it ruins dogs like we go through underware at 17..... :lol:

Welcome home soon RICH... Thank you and all of your fellow people for letting us enjoy our daily freedoms!!! :cheers:

Thanks for every ones advise!!

Edited to add: P.S. I talked to the original owner just now and found out that the round counts is so much lower that I thought, that I am not too sure I should post it..... :huh: I over padded by k's..... :wacko:

Needles to say it is not even close to being worn out.

Thanks again everyone.

T

Edited by Turbo23