Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2nd Amendment Poll Stats

G-ManBart

Good Stuff G-Man!!! :cheers:

Everyone vote!

FM

I'm guessing the Brady Bunch people didn't get much voting in on that one. This is certainly refreshing to see that outcome after having so much "anti" propaganda thrown in my face recently...even from my own family :angry2:

The question in the poll kind of answers itself since though....it almost borders on something like:

Q: "Do you think that the 19th Amendment to the U.S. Constitution gives women the right to vote?"

a. yes

b. no

c. undecided

d. yes, but only after they make me dinner :devil:

I'm curious if it's still a valid poll, or if the results were noted and recorded at some time and now it is just an active link? It just let me vote a second time from the same IP, and that shouldn't happen.

Total votes at 116400 97Y 2N 1U Hmmm was it legitimate ( at least as legit as a poll can be)? Or was it a honey pot, meant to show how many folks are paying attention and feel passionately enough to have their "vote" weighed in? Or was it completely a thrown together thing put up just to generate publicity? Interesting. I think I'll vote a few hundred more times and see if it changes.

I searched USA Today website for "poll-2nd amendment" and came up with this page:http://search.usatoday.com/search/search.aspx?kw=poll-2nd+amendment&qt=news%2Cyss%2Cweb%2Crel%2Cimg%2Ctop10%2Ckmatch&nr=5&s=sb&goBtn2.x=15&goBtn2.y=16

On the bottom right it has links to other forums that are saying the same thing...can't find this poll on USA Today :blink:

One guy says he got the link in an email. Seems to be alot of that going around today <_<