Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Wanted: Nice Poster Quality Photos, Kudos !

Radical Precision Designs

Just finished building this one for a BEnos forum member. He will be using it as a carry gun and for competition. It has an interchangeable breechface (Infinity slide) with breechfaces in 9mm and .40 S&W. He will use the 9mm bushing barrel for competition in IDPA and the .40 S&W bull barrel for IPSC/USPSA. Actually is has been tuned to work with the same breechface, extractor, ejector and magazines with either 9mm or .40 S&W. Depending on the load, even the same recoil spring. Took a lot of work and fidgetting to get it set-up, but now it's a pleasure to shoot. Just waiting for the engraving before the customer gets his hands on it.

Radical123021.jpg

Just finished building this one for a BEnos forum member. He will be using it as a carry gun and for competition. It has an interchangeable breechface (Infinity slide) with breechfaces in 9mm and .40 S&W. He will use the 9mm bushing barrel for competition in IDPA and the .40 S&W bull barrel for IPSC/USPSA. Actually is has been tuned to work with the same breechface, extractor, ejector and magazines with either 9mm or .40 S&W. Depending on the load, even the same recoil spring. Took a lot of work and fidgetting to get it set-up, but now it's a pleasure to shoot. Just waiting for the engraving before the customer gets his hands on it.

Radical123021.jpg

Very nice! :cheers:

Radical123021.jpg

That would be my soon to arrive Xmas gift! Working with Venry has been awesome. He has come up with exactly the gun I was looking for. My concept was one gun for everything. Limited, IDPA, summer steel, and occasional CCW. I was inspired by EricW's similar idea of one gun for everything.

Can't wait to get my hands on it. Thanks Venry! You have been great to work with.

This is my first build, got a mill for x -mas. Still need the put a racker on it, kicking around doing 40 lpi on top (trick is it's a Schumann hybri-comp barrel), and then it will go to Tripp for hard chrome. Will eventually be brushed sides and bead blast top.

post-1947-1200024454.jpg

I'll put up better pics when done.

Edited by stockton

This is my 6" Limited gun. STI slide and frame, Schuemann bushing barrel, SV safeties, Brown beavertail, EE fire control parts, M2I long firing pin, ISMI springs, Bo-Mar and Dawson sights, Ice magwell, and everything else in the gun is EGW. This list is what I consider the best parts money can buy. All work done by me except the finish. Bright hard chrome by Accurate Plating and Weaponry.

post-7366-1200077773.jpg

• 7 months later...