Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Hitman

Micah

I just got back from watching Hitman in the theaters, and was quite impressed! Good storyline, great acting and action, and plenty of baddies getting shredded. It's been a long time since I've seen a movie in theaters and didn't feel like I had just wasted 150 minutes and $25.

The reviews are mixed, but for an action fan, you won't be disappointed.

Cool I HAVE to see it. Love the games. I'll probably get some weird looks though since I am a spitting image of Hitman :D

Oh well, guess I'll leave the suit and red tie at home (and the fiber wire too :devil: )

Edited by spook

I just got back from watching Hitman in the theaters, and was quite impressed! Good storyline, great acting and action, and plenty of baddies getting shredded. It's been a long time since I've seen a movie in theaters and didn't feel like I had just wasted 150 minutes and $25.

The reviews are mixed, but for an action fan, you won't be disappointed.

If you didn't play the game you may get a little lost with the character build-up or lack there of, the agency that #47 works for and you basicly won't know the back story because it's never explained. You will still enjoy it because of the action and story plot. It does have a feel like the Bourne series or "Leon, The Professional".

I played all the games so I loved it.

Edited by Bigbadaboom

I'll probably get some weird looks though since I am a spitting image of Hitman :D

Oh well, guess I'll leave the suit and red tie at home (and the fiber wire too :devil: )

I wore a white polo shirt not thinking that I resemble the main character...kinda funny some of the looks that I got.

Too late for this season, but I will DEFINATELY be dressing up as #47 next Halloween ;)

And "shakey-cam"...there is a little of that, but it's not overwelming.

Enjoyed this one a lot, lost track of the body count after the first 20.

Cool I HAVE to see it. Love the games. I'll probably get some weird looks though since I am a spitting image of Hitman :D

You have a tatoo on the back of your neck too? :rolleyes: I hope you don't have an aversion for cute russian chicks :lol:

Btw, why do you need such a long barcode to say #47 ????

No tattoos that cannot be covered wearing business professional clothing...

And please allow me to show how big of a nerd I am:

From W I K I P E D I A :

Agent 47

A genetically-engineered assassin created from the recombinant DNA of five of the world's most dangerous criminals. His name comes from the last two digits of a bar code on the back of his head – 640509-040147, and also represent the number of chromosomes he has in his DNA. He is a tall, bald, blue-eyed, no-nonsense individual and usually wears a suit with black leather gloves and a red tie. Engineered from conception to be the perfect killer, 47's strength, speed, and intellect are above the human norm.

Enjoyed this one a lot, lost track of the body count after the first 20.

You have a tatoo on the back of your neck too? :rolleyes: I hope you don't have an aversion for cute russian chicks :lol:

Btw, why do you need such a long barcode to say #47 ????

I'd seriously consider it :lol:

But, like Micah points out, if it can't be covered by my suit... it's a no go.

Gotta shoot a match someday though, wearing a suit and some leather gloves... ;)

I don't have an aversion for Russian chicks at all, but I think my gf does...

Edited by spook

Good movie, but you do need a little game background to really get into this movie.

In life keep in mind. "No matter how bad you treat a lady. Make sure you buy her Breakfast!"

Dating Tips for the "Hitman"

I don't have an aversion for Russian chicks at all, but I think my gf does...

My girlfriend does too ;)

:lol:

Russian chicks rock!!!

Your G/F's are on the road to becoming ex-G/F's :wacko:

Nah, this one likes to watch MMA and is one hell of a kickboxer. It's too cool to have a girl who can actually kick my ass in the clinch.

Though I guess most Russian girls could kick my ass anyway... :D

• 1 month later...
been playing the series of the game for years(yes still a little kid) felt that it really stuck with the game , enjoyed it alot, some cool "toy's" ,just dissapointed in the Para's, miss the AMT's

Come on... give the director/firearms expert some props for upping 47's firepower by 6 rounds per blaster. Seemed like a worthwhile move to me....