Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Not "really" a beginner

Vermilion

But, its been over 2 years since i've competed. And then I only shot 3 matches. Anyway, I am getting back into the sport of USPSA and bought me a new gun to blast with. I had previously shot production with a Beretta Elite II 9mm.. then switched to a G35 limited gun which I had to sell before I had a chance to shoot a match.

Here's my new blaster. It is a CZ75 Tactical Sports in 9mm (gonna shoot limited just for fun) with CZ Short Thin Aluminum Grips and a CZ Aluminum Magwell. Will be adding Ghost Aluminum Base Pads to the mags as well. The gun will be holstered in a Ghost holster and will be using Ghost Mag Pouches as well.

Enjoy.

IMG_0598Small.jpg

IMG_0602Small.jpg

IMG_0603Small.jpg

IMG_0605Small.jpg

But, its been over 2 years since i've competed. And then I only shot 3 matches. Anyway, I am getting back into the sport of USPSA and bought me a new gun to blast with. I had previously shot production with a Beretta Elite II 9mm.. then switched to a G35 limited gun which I had to sell before I had a chance to shoot a match.

Here's my new blaster. It is a CZ75 Tactical Sports in 9mm (gonna shoot limited just for fun) with CZ Short Thin Aluminum Grips and a CZ Aluminum Magwell. Will be adding Ghost Aluminum Base Pads to the mags as well. The gun will be holstered in a Ghost holster and will be using Ghost Mag Pouches as well.

Enjoy.

IMG_0598Small.jpg

IMG_0602Small.jpg

IMG_0603Small.jpg

IMG_0605Small.jpg

Nice blaster!!!

Welcome back.... :cheers:

Welcome back. That would a sweet steel gun too. I don't own one but have always been an admirer. Handled a CZ that was worked over by Angus Hobdell in the Area 2 vendor tent. Nice, really nice.

Jim M

Welcome back to the shooting sports. I took a 12 year sabbatical myself. Started shooting again 6 months ago and I'm having even more fun this time around. You have found a gold mine of info. in this forum. Enjoy, and if you ever get ready to unload that CZ let me know. Awesome blaster.

Have fun!!

Welcome back. That would a sweet steel gun too. I don't own one but have always been an admirer. Handled a CZ that was worked over by Angus Hobdell in the Area 2 vendor tent. Nice, really nice.

Jim M

Ditto on this! I checked one of Angus' guns out too, and they are sweeet!

TG