Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

saul kirsch, Master class 1, 2 and mastering the mental game

Sean Gaines

Well, in the last 3 years I've got almost ALL the DvD's pruduction about practical shooting from different authors, and I can say that Saul's productions are (in my modest opinion) quite THE BEST !

In master class I, II & III Saul is teaching to a class of students, and in the 3 GM he's teaching directly to the spectator, repeating (and comparing) the same argument with Max Michel and Angus Hobdell: so you can have different point of wiew about the same argument ....

For my, this last is the greatest !

I really hope it will be possible to havein the future 3GM II, III, IV, ..... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Edited by Stefano

• 3 years later...

Sorry for resurrecting such an old thread, but I have a question: does Master Class DVD series cover shooting Production or Open class? Because Saul Kirsch shoots Open, and his Double-Alpha clips on Youtube show him with an Open-class gun.

Same question about the 3GM set...

Thanks.

Ardo- see post 5 above.

3GM has Production/Limited/Open examples.

Saul's videos are ALL AWESOME. Best out there.

That's the thing: he's talking about "Saul's production" as in DVD production, doesn't mean its Production class. So, IS IT? I'm only learning Production at the moment.

Most of Saul's demonstration in the Master Class series is with his Open gun, though he does directly address iron sight divisions as well, and there are students in the class shooting all divisions.

You should check out Double Alpha Theater as it is a cheap way to get streaming access to all of Sauls video content.

Saul uses his Open gun in Master Class 1 & 2. But the video"production" (as opposed to production class) is him teaching a calls at the range to all kinds of shooters... it's valuable info regardless of your division!

Ardo- see post 5 above.

3GM has Production/Limited/Open examples.

Saul's videos are ALL AWESOME. Best out there.

That's the thing: he's talking about "Saul's production" as in DVD production, doesn't mean its Production class. So, IS IT? I'm only learning Production at the moment.