Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

My Roached Out Blaster

EricW

The first post by EricW has a typo. You cannot put POS and STI in the same post. You may freely combine POS with EAA. That does work. ;)

dvc - eric - a28026

PS - Eric Grauffel has the ugliest gun I've ever seen; the mags look like they got run over by the Burner's monster truck...

• 3 years later...

you can add POS to a sentence with paras, and i guess glocks...i have a roached out G22...its bad. it is the slickest glock ive ever felt though...still shoots good though...shame i havent the time to shoot it.

harmon

Eric, I believe that serial number is 4577. Just looked it up. It was first sold in march 01 to somebody in Oregon. As far as i can tell it was the 3rd Lexor ever sold. A model that is now discontinued. Basically it was an Edge with a tritop slide, fiber front and mag button. It still looks mostly stock, maybe new Amby's. Hope you dont mind its history.

sBlasterRightSide.jpg

sBlasterQuarteringLeft.jpg

No problem Chuck.

The Lexor was purchased by an airline pilot who actually flew 747's for a CIA contractor for a while.

And I sold that gun to Loves2Shoot in order to pay for my first semester of college. Ironically, the Lexor is beautiful compared to my current Limited gun.

No pride in ownership here.

Au contraire. I take great pride in using a tool, which is what a gun is, until it's a rusty, worn-out, pile o' parts. Except for a few family heirlooms, all I own are working guns.

Eric, I believe that serial number is 4577. Just looked it up. It was first sold in march 01 to somebody in Oregon. As far as i can tell it was the 3rd Lexor ever sold. A model that is now discontinued. Basically it was an Edge with a tritop slide, fiber front and mag button. It still looks mostly stock, maybe new Amby's. Hope you dont mind its history.

I could just see that gun hard chromed, with little polishing! It would be the shiznit! I dont think shes beat at all! I would say she looks well broken in! interesting history. I wonder why STI stopped making the 3 sided slides... I have a 7 sided/serrated SV slide and I prefer it way more to my round tops. + they get so much more attention at the range! I meet a lot of people at the indoor range that see me wipin it down after a bit of shooting, walk up and ask What is that?! I really like that lexor. I'm gonna be on the lookout for one of them!

My old 92FS was definitely not pretty anymore. When I bought it, it was lovely, had some gorgeous cocobolo wood grips and nary a scratch on it. When I sold it last month, I told my buddy "Now, you realize this gun is not pretty anymore?" He did not seem to mind the extensive holster wear, the hogged out mag well and the blued/shiny bare steel magazines with dinged/dented base plates, or the front sight blacked out with a Sharpie. He may have replaced the rubber grips covered in skateboard tape by now, but I don't really know. He called me today to tell me he qualified with it at his PD without a hitch. I was not surprised. I just wish I had a halfway decent pic to show...

I wonder why STI stopped making the 3 sided slides... I have a 7 sided/serrated SV slide and I prefer it way more to my round tops. + they get so much more attention at the range! I meet a lot of people at the indoor range that see me wipin it down after a bit of shooting, walk up and ask What is that?! I really like that lexor. I'm gonna be on the lookout for one of them!

1/2" Groups,

That wasn't so much STI as much as it was Chuck B.'s baby there. Without him it probably would never have been done at all. That said, get with him and he'll square you away on either getting one or linking you up probably with Dan Bedell to get it done.

Rich