Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Rather Be Shooting

Micah

Keen is in Flordia shooting the FL Sectional...

Bill, Flex, Flyin40 and Steve Anderson are shooting a club match in Circleville...

I'm here at work rotting away.

S'not a complete loss of a day...got some great dryfire and cardio in...but I'd rather be shooting.

Bill, Flex, Flyin40 and Steve Anderson are shooting a club match in Circleville...

S'not a complete loss of a day...got some great dryfire and cardio in...but I'd rather be shooting.

I'm in that situation 5 days a week. Rather be shooting. I can't bring a gun to wok for dryfiring :(

Best I can come up with is write down training programs and develop drills I can practice at home...

Sucks dunnit?

Couldn't avoid that with a B.S...hopefully can get that worked out with a M.S.

That's why I love this place. I learn something new every day. All this time I thought it was too much B.S. that got you stuck working on the weekends.

I'm working this weekend, too. :(

At least I get to do it from home.

Don't get me wrong, I would MUCH rather be employed than not...I'm just gonna write in my paper journal and practice table draws with my blue-gun until 5:30 ;)

If it makes you feel better: it's illegal to own a blue gun over here, because our government thinks you could spray paint it black and use it to rob someone... :rolleyes:

A blue gun @ work sounds so good to me :mellow:

I work two out of every three weekends. Either Friday night 6pm until Sat. night 6pm or Sat. night 6pm til Sun. night 6pm. I get one weekend out of three that I get off Fri 6pm, go back Sun 6pm. We call that our "long" weekend.???????? Making a living stinks, sometimes. I am grateful for the job, but sometimes the schedule gets old, though. Oh well, just a few more years, then pension time!!!! MLM

I'd like to be shooting also,but i cant really for the next 6 weeks or so.

I guess thats what happens when u get ur middle finger gets smashed with a sledge hammer and gets broken in 4 places.

Seems ill have plenty of time to finish mastering my strong hand only technique.

I thought you LIVED (read: eat, sleep, breath) for dry-fire, and only live-fired when the moon was full. <_<:D

I know just how you feel. I am on a 4 weeks in Germany, 1 week back home in the United States assignment at the moment. So my shooting has been seriously curtailed. But I am trying to use the time wisely, loosing weight, doing a lot of walking in Frankfurt, trying to dryfire (old thumb and finger gun) as much as possible in my very tiny (by US standards) apartment.