Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New to me limited gun!

steel1212

I just picked up my new to me limited blaster from my buddy. Basically he fit a .40 top end on a well used 9mm eagle. Now I have my IDPA gun and IPSC gun!! Anyway, I was wanting to go with the all black with the just the red trigger but after looking at it I'm kinda digging the bi-tone look. I was thinking now of sending it to trip for a hard chrom top and small parts and having him black cobra coat the frame and leaving the trigger red?

THe first gun is mine with the slide in the white. I'm either going the bi tone, hard chrome everything with maybe the ambi, beavertail and hammer in black, or ION Bond everything with a red trigger?

I stole the hardchrome from the Limited L10 gallery, the SV is Boynty's

Edited by steel1212

I like an all chrome gun. Better lubricity, and easier to clean. Wont wear out any time soon.

Yeah, I hear ya on that.

Just want something a little differant than all the rest out there. It is either going to be all black Ion Bond OR basically lookling like it is now but actual chrome instead of in the white and polymer black on the frame.

I'm with Jake...if your hammer works, buy more nails and get to poundin.'

Pretty guns make me nervous. :)

SA

Oh I plan to wear this hammer out....I just like shooting more than cleaning and with it being in the white...well that just worries me.

I've decided to go hard chrome on every thing. Now what I'm trying to decide it to offset all that chrome is to get grey grips and have all small parts black. Kind of like most people do with the black guns with all small parts chrome? Anybody done this and have a pic?

I am still waiting for the payment of the royalties for using my picture of my SV!! :lol:

What you didn't get the check!?!?! :lol:

YOU ARE SUCH A GIRL, WHAT COLOR SHOULD IT BE, WELL NANCY, COLD BLUE IT AND SPEND THE MONEY ON AMMO.

Ya know smooth is fast and chrome is smooth right? Not all of us can get our bosses to buy them a Bedell :-)

Edited by steel1212