Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

DOUBLE TAP CHAMPIONSHIP

I was hoping for the Texas Roadhouse on the way back to town on Sat night.

Any other suggestions for anything else on Friday or Sat. In 06 we all went to a steakhouse downtown, and it was very good.

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Friday night for us will probably be just passing out in the hotel room, after the 11+ hour drive... :angry2:

I'm not sure I could live any further away and still be in Texas.

Ken,

I was hoping for a Sat night as well. We are making the drive from Albq on Friday, 7 1/2 hours.

I've put it together for the past two years - it'd be nice to let someone else handle it this year ;) Sounds like one of you guys volunteering?? :D

BTW - Damon, it was at McBride's last year, too. Damn fine piece of meat there... I'm all good wherever, of course ;)

In 2-3 years of shooting at the DTR, I've never seen a snake.

However, the black widows you do have to watch for. ;)

I have actually caught and released 3 in the past year. They're harmless

:blink: Are you the guy that told Kay that at the shoot in LA? :blink:

I don't think road House can Accomodate that many folks on a Saturday Night they are Always Packed, But call them and See. FOOD is great at road house.

Mark, Got Dennis on the web page. We got a Couple of folks in the match Computer and never got them on the web, Fixed that today.

Decide not to make 19 a super Squad and just open it up to everyone. so there are approx. 6 slots Open on the Sat/Sun Schedule it is first come first serve... so LOG ON!

Edited by scorch

I don't think road House can Accomodate that many folks on a Saturday Night they are Always Packed, But call them and See. FOOD is great at road house.

Mark, Got Dennis on the web page. We got a Couple of folks in the match Computer and never got them on the web, Fixed that today.

Decide not to make 19 a super Squad and just open it up to everyone. so there are approx. 6 slots Open on the Sat/Sun Schedule it is first come first serve... so LOG ON!

wow... what timing..

I get my squadding pin an hour ago and I got myself a sat/sun squad!

thanks Robert!!!!!

:cheers::cheers:

Enos? Party of 100...

Enos? Party of 100...

Works for me!!

:blink::wacko: I'll be at the BAR, stop by and say HEY...... :cheers:

After you have been at the bar a few hours I'm going to get my -Stencil- out to paint up your face like your avitar :blink:

Heck, how bout BEFORE THE MATCH.......Them football players paint their faces why not USPSA SHOOTERS?????

wow! 291 post, 12 pages and the match hasn't even been shot yet.

lynn

I said this out loud to myself before I saw your post. I must admit, it freeked me out a bit.

You must be a GM class thinker like me....hahaha

Enos? Party of 100...

Enos? Party of 100...

Works for me!!

After you have been at the bar a few hours I'm going to get my -Stencil- out to paint up your face like your avitar :blink:

Heck, how bout BEFORE THE MATCH.......Them football players paint their faces why not USPSA SHOOTERS?????

!Thats the Ticket!....Yeaya ...Thats IT. Face paint. Not like Football players though More Like "Stage War Paint"

I think the out-line an A zone on my Forehead

Enos? Party of 100...

Enos? Party of 100...

Works for me!!

!Thats the Ticket!....Yeaya ...Thats IT. Face paint. Not like Football players though More Like "Stage War Paint"

I think the out-line an A zone on my Forehead

Maybe we can get a spot at the vendors tent next to the custom ear plugs for FACE PAINTING!!! Yea, like WAR PAINT, after all we are in TEXAS!!

Wasnt me, but i was refering to the Texas Brown Racer (snakes) not Black Widows. Obviousy the widow can cause problems

I contacted the Asst Manager at the Tx Roadhouse today. He stated that 50 person max would be their limit on a scheduled event.

Let me know what yall think ?

I can contact McBrides and see what they can handle as well.

Damon

Wasnt me, but i was refering to the Texas Brown Racer (snakes) not Black Widows. Obviousy the widow can cause problems

No Someone told Kay the snake was harmless and it was a small Rattle Snake = bit her hand.