Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Pimping out your 1050.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, so big question. How many per hour on that set up.

On my age, you have time enough.

But you can do easily 1500 pieces a minute, if you have enough primers ready you can do more.

I think you may have made a mistake - 1500 rds/minute? :huh:

But you can do easily 1500 pieces a minute, if you have enough primers ready you can do more.

If you would...could you explain your primer loading process? Do you fill the standard RF100 tubes then drop into the plain filler tubes? Etc.

Thanks!

If you would...could you explain your primer loading process? Do you fill the standard RF100 tubes then drop into the plain filler tubes? Etc.

Thanks!

With the RF100 i always fill 10 tubes (see my picture earlier in this thread), then i start making 1000 rounds at the time.

Proteus,

Uitstekend!!!

Looking at the power outlets on your wall, it looks like they are the 110V US type outlets as oposed to the 220V Dutch type outlets; is that right?

Cor

Yes, i have both, the 110 volt and 220 volt outlets in my house. I still have a lot of 110 volt power tools from the time i spend in the USA. (period 1981-1986)

@ EZ Bagger, i made a small converter that fits on top of the allu tubes, then the Dillon RF100 tube fits in the converter, remove the pinn en the 100 primers slide in the allu tube. No primer problems at all.

CONV_1.JPGCONV_2.JPG

Edited by Proteus

Now you've done it! :P

Can we talk Proteus into a special buy for Benoser's on his tube converters?

Maybe it is one idea for Dillon to make this things?

Not nearly as much fun as being able to tell our friends that Uncle Pimp Daddy made us a cool little gizmo....

Proteus,

How much would you charge to make a hundred or so of those little converters?

Folks, I have only a small lath, not a CNC machine. Why do you want to have 100 pieces? You only can use 2 of them, one for the small and one for the large primers.

I can make a drawing and put it on this site.

Edited by Proteus

Proteus,

How much would you charge to make a hundred or so of those little converters?

Folks, I have only a small lath, not a CNC machine. Why do you want to have 100 pieces? You only can use 2 of them, one for the small and one for the large primers.

I can make a drawing and put it on this site.

A drawing would be nice.

Thank you.

Hello: I guess I will have to get my little CNC lathe working now. Proteus has maybe started a part time job for himself ;-) Any other neat tools out there? Thanks, Eric

I can show you some other things i made the last couple of years......

huls_unit_1.jpg

huls_2.jpg

huls_4.jpg

Edited by Proteus